CityWalk Waterfront Redesign | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Waterfront Redesign

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From Saturday . . .

CityWalk-Waterfront-5.jpg

CityWalk-Waterfront-4.jpg

CityWalk-Waterfront-3.jpg

Indeed it is! I have a Five Guys right next door to my work and its SO FREAKIN GOOD!

Am I the only one that doesn't particularly care for Five Guys?

There (most likely) won't be a QSR or bar being built on the decks. Definitely not after only this first section, but I can't even see the idea being considered until the entire deck project is complete.

^Wait, then what do you suppose the purpose of Uni building the deck if not for food/beverage/retail is, then? More places for people just to stand around?

I'm pretty sure that each deck will offer something different from the others. Perhaps one sells merch, one has snacks, and the two that connect to one another can be a bar a dance floor?

You can clearly see a small bar set up next to the decks in the concept art. If anything a bar will adjoin the decks.

Perhaps a Belagio type scenario is in the future?
Wouldn't mind seeing a mini show like the Pirate Ship show at Treasure Island Resort either...