Console Gaming (General) | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Console Gaming (General)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So some people are under the impression that the game is going under to be restructured to a free to play model. If that’s the case my one piece of advice is that they should completely go for the throat of Overwatch 2 and give players engaging PvE and story content like Blizzard promised and failed to deliver. Redoing the characters themselves and making them more than just cheap GotG knockoffs with bland designs would help as well.

Unless they’re going to do all that it should stay dead and serve as a tax write off.

Astro Bot is absolutely killing it in reviews and the devs reveal their goal was to fill a gap in the PlayStation lineup.

As a Nintendo fanboy I’m happy to see some competition come into the space and like I said before I hope this eventually comes to the Steam Deck.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I picked up Astro Bot last night from Target. It is so cute and fun to play. The kids have been playing it all morning. Sad I couldn’t find the Astro controller.

Reactions: Mike S
I've been playing a lot of Star Wars: Outlaws this week and really enjoying it. It's far from perfect (stealth mode is meh, some of the character animations get wonky) but it's been a lot of fun traipsing around planets known and unknown with the great score soaring in the background. I think it probably is a 7/10 game if you're neutral or agnostic about Star Wars; but if you're a big fan, that might be worth a couple points.

It's also great if you're one of the two dozen people who really enjoyed both Solo and The Last Jedi. So, perhaps I was born to dig it on those grounds alone.

Last edited:
I've been playing a lot of Star Wars: Outlaws this week and really enjoying it. It's far from perfect (stealth mode is meh, some of the character animations get wonky) but it's been a lot of fun traipsing around planets known and unknown with the great score soaring in the background. I think it probably is a 7/10 game if you're neutral or agnostic about Star Wars; but if you're a big fan, that might be worth a couple points.

It's also great if you're one of the two dozen people who really enjoyed both Solo and The Last Jedi. So, perhaps I was born to dig it on those grounds along.
Fair enough review lol. Have you run into the stealth slide glitch yourself or no?

Reactions: Jake S
Fair enough review lol. Have you run into the stealth slide glitch yourself or no?
I have not, but I’ve run into two different glitches that force me to restart the system. Thankfully the game autosaves very frequently, so this was more annoying than anything else.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike S
Yeah, Astro boy is pure fun, I love the game.
My kids finished it in less than 24 hours. Now they have started it again. It’s been raining all weekend so I don’t feel guilty they’ve been gaming. If y’all liked the last Astro you’ll enjoy the new game :)
They watched a vlog review on the Astro controller and they were totally disappointed it doesn’t blink. They thought it gave reactions during game play.
Our next game purchase will the Lego Horizon Adventure. I think it comes out in November?? Maybe it will be a Xmas gift.