Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cowfish

I got there a few times a year and haven't noticed and significant changes. The only big change I've ever seen was what Joe referred to (the management change).

I've never had a bad experience here. But interesting that Universal took over service. I thought it was them the whole time.

Only restaurant in the new phase of CityWalk venues that I thought was actually noteworthy. Great food, great beer selection, and definitely unique. Left a lot less to be desired than the other new places. Definitely recommend Burgushi!
I had that for the first time last week (7th time to Cowfish though) and OMG...... it was messy but sooo good :)

We eat at least one meal at Cowfish every visit (since it has opened).

I've never had a bad experience. I have sticken to some hillbilly thing As of late, so' early I've sort of stopped experimenting from the menu as of late, but I think I posted pics here once of the hillbilly thing from when I first tried it.

They have adult milkshakes there that I recall enjoying once before an HHN

Sorry for reviving an old thread. Trying to book CowFish here for the 1st October: Zomato Book Reservation

Only allows bookings up until 5.45pm which is a bit early for dinner. Can you not reserve later than 5.45?

Walk-ins only after 6pm. The outside deck usually has little to no wait while the inside part varies. Seeing as there is no HHN on October 1st I can't imagine the wait would be too bad.