Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Some nighttime projection of monsters lurking in the alleys would be a neat effect. I'd still like to see some living statues here or there for some daytime scariness. :skull:

I just assume in The Dark Universe(TM) all the monsters they use are contemporary figures. That, or perhaps one of them hijacked the Time Turner being used in Wizarding World Paris.
You joke but it would be cool if there was a hidden story between the lands that connected them all or if the characters were somewhat aware of the portals and what's beyond them.

I wonder if the Monsters Unchained (and HP Dark Ride) will allow people to tour the queue without getting on the ride. I will definitely get on the ride, but I'm guessing these queues will be on par with Forbidden Journey's and it would be a shame not to show them off to everyone.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I wonder if the Monsters Unchained (and HP Dark Ride) will allow people to tour the queue without getting on the ride. I will definitely get on the ride, but I'm guessing these queues will be on par with Forbidden Journey's and it would be a shame not to show them off to everyone.

I'm sure once they hype dies, they'll do queue tours like they do at the other 2 parks.

Hoping they are temporary while the wait to install final ones closer to opening. The queue tents are meant to be colorful... so I'd imagine it'll follow a similar pattern.

The queue tents are meant to be colorful... so I'd imagine it'll follow a similar pattern.
I don't know that colorful would necessarily be better.

The one closest to the building is really the challenging one. I had been assuming that guests wouldn't be able to walk over there, but it sure looks like they will be (walking paths seem pretty distinct on the ground).

I don't know that colorful would necessarily be better.

The one closest to the building is really the challenging one. I had been assuming that guests wouldn't be able to walk over there, but it sure looks like they will be (walking paths seem pretty distinct on the ground).
So what would you propose? Gotta have some protection… lol

Reactions: Allison