Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder how late Epic is going to be open until. The vibe of that whole land would be so much cooler when the sun sets a bit vs. bright Florida daytime. I'd just love to wander that land after dark

Also, when they mentioned Monsters Unchained being actually scary, I got so much more excited than I already was. This is easily my most anticipated ride!

In Monsters Unchained: The Frankenstein Experiment, is the ride system a rollercoaster like the mummy, something like transformers, or a SCOOP?

The land looks amazing, basically custom-made for the lifestylers. Burning Blade Tavern is sick! Both rides and streetmosphere should be great.

That said, I expect a Scooby mini-land or something similar to be fast-tracked as a make-up for families with kids under 10.

Universal Orlando has revealed details about Dark Universe, the new world inspired by Universal's Classic Monsters, that will debut at Epic Universe in 2025. @UniversalORL