Deadpool & Wolverine (2024) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Thing is I think DeadPool 1 works, the sequel is wayyyyyyy to loose and just felt like more of the same

Really hoping they make this film work

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I'm shocked this thread hasn't been updated since May!! So with the movie coming out tomorrow, here's some extra hype content via South Korea & Thailand:

3 Australians & Ryan Reynolds

Bangchan & Felix of Kpop group Stray Kids

The musicvideo featuring Deadpool & Wolverine

Making of/BTS musicvideo content

^their interaction with Ryan is so wholesome
***NOTE: Turn on subtitles

Ryan & Hugh with BamBam of GOT7

Fans that attended the Deadpool & Wolverine press event in Shanghai got a special KPOP-style gift
1000010618.jpg
D&W Lightstick & photocards!!

i didn't really enjoy it. it made me laugh on some parts but it feels just like THE FLASH. I actually liked the Flash better. the story wasn't that good.

i didn't really enjoy it. it made me laugh on some parts but it feels just like THE FLASH. I actually liked the Flash better. the story wasn't that good.
Ohhh god its the bad???

I did enjoy the Flash, it wasn't amazing but fun and if you can ignore the bad CGI its not a bad time

Ohhh god its the bad???

I did enjoy the Flash, it wasn't amazing but fun and if you can ignore the bad CGI its not a bad time

to be fair:
some jokes are very hilarious, super super funny. really funny comedy. might be the funniest one of the trilogy. a guaranteed good time with this movie.
Excellent cameos, people will cheer about them. really great choices. and really excellent violence and fights. but,
the plot itself is just really bad. barely there.
plot just kind of boring.

I thought this was kind of a mess, but Jackman delivers the goods.
I was afraid to say that I hated it but other people have had problems with it
I wanted to like it a lot. but it's really rough. the only new thing I can add is that I truly truly hate the villain. I really really hated......

I wanted to love this movie going into it, However, the movie felt like it did a lot but also nothing at the same time. However I still think it’s one of the better marvel movies post Endgame, not that that is saying much.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Mess? I guess we didn’t watch the same movie. It’s definitely far from perfect but was a lot of fun and had some great cameos. Felt like a good send off to the Fox era of Marvel while leaving the door open for what’s next.

Reactions: Nick
When I say mess, I'm talking specifically about plotting and structure, and it felt quite disjointed to me on that level...
The first act goes on for quite a while as we wait for the actual story, such as it is, to kick in, and then we get what seems like a third act climax that is followed by a lengthy fourth act that is the real climax. And the villain's actions throughout those third and fourth acts feel kind of inconsistent and contrived in order to keep the movie going.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
I watched DP 1 & DP 2 in the past day. This is definitely the most MCU feeling of the three films (not saying that at all because of cameos, it just felt a like while it was certainly a Hard R, it still played it a bit more in the vein of MCU formula compared to prior Deadpool films.

With that said, I really enjoyed it and it seemed like my midnight showing audience all were feeling pretty similar walking out. Cameos don't feel forced or without purpose like let's say, Multiverse of Madness. They worked much closer to the cameos in No Way home in that they just felt natural as they all had a connective tissue. It was a very nice sendoff to the Fox era of Marvel.

The movie probably could've stood to have had it's runtime tightened a bit, but I still thought it was fine. I wasn't expecting some masterpiece, I was expecting to have a great time at the movies and to laugh a good amount and the movie delivers on that where a movie like Thor 4, Quantumania and The Marvels for example failed miserably.