Diagon Alley USH | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Diagon Alley USH

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sadly, I don't see Rip, Ride, Rock It! coming anytime soon.
Eww... why are you using the word sadly? Be thankful that atrocity of a coaster isn't coming here! :lol:  Its like something you'd expect Six Flags to build before they actually woke up & realized they needed to make effort with their parks. Trust me, after living with that coaster for that past 6 years, I can assure you, you guys aren't missing out. Its an operational nightmare plagued with issues from day 1. Plus if you think Mummy is short, Rockit won't make you happy because it clocks in at 1min 40sec. Only reason I did ride it was due to one of my friends working there.

The few times that I did ride it my song selection rotated between- Beastie Boys "Intergalactic", Daft Punk "Hard, Better, Faster, Stronger", & BlueManGroup "Custom Rockit Soundtrack".. You'll be able to see Rockit featured in "Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!" next month :)

Reactions: Alexshow.
Please refrain from engaging in inflammatory exchanges, everyone. If you're experiencing an issue here on the forums, contact a moderator.

I know it has horrible capacity, but....I kinda like Rock-It.

To anyone who's ridden Gringotts, is it better than our Mummy?
Overall, Escape from Gringotts is lightyears better than our Mummy. The coaster portions of EFG aren't as long as RotM, so I don't think I'd say it earns the title of a "coaster replacement", but it does tie in the coaster elements with some of the best physical sets Universal has made yet.

Overall Gringotts is light years a better ride due to the themeing, immersion, special effects, length, story, and technology. However, from what I've seen, the coaster segment isn't anywhere better than our Mummy. But our Mummy has very mediocre special effects and very short ride time. If they improved the special effects and upgraded and added more effects, I think our Mummy ride would be pretty decent.

Guys today I went to the park and it had me thinking Diagon Alley does need to be built . Also they should expend couple attractions into the park. This park is going to be ridiculous once HP opens and the years to come .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: k_peek_2000
We are still hopping on the word of Comcast saying they would open a new attraction every year.  However, "attraction" can be viewed as many things.  I agree 2017 has me puzzled.  Probably something small.

Reactions: Alexshow.
It will happen .

My future prediction after potter .

2017- Jurassic World The Ride

2018 - New Tram Ride

2019 - Diagon Alley West

2020 - Super Mario Coaster
Jurassic World didn't do quite as well as the original Jurassic Park so highly doubt there will be a ride for Jurassic World.  I'd personally love to see an expansion/refurbishment of our Kong on the Studio Tour and bring back the awesome animatronic we used to have!

How did it not do well? It made records of being one of the fastest films to ever reach a billion. Made it the largest opening weekend of all time, has been in the number one spot for three weeks (but it could change due to Terminator and Inside Out word spreading) and ontop of that; Jurassic World has currently made more than the original In movie sales (not mentoning inflation to come later).

Yeah saying it didn't do as well is a bit degrading considering the amount it's made globally (plus the amount of popularity nobody expected). I think we may possibly see something new themed to the movie or maybe a new attraction altogether. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Jurassic World didn't do quite as well as the original Jurassic Park so highly doubt there will be a ride for Jurassic World. I'd personally love to see an expansion/refurbishment of our Kong on the Studio Tour and bring back the awesome animatronic we used to have!
...this is a joke, right? JW is on track to being one of the highest grossing movies of all-time.

Reactions: Stylowtrix
..you..you had to bring up the obvious.

rest aside the upcoming massacre that will be caused by StarWars, it does raise a flag being for now with Furious the biggest grossing films in Universals library.