Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disneyland Resort

I am a little skeptical that its is just the summer, especially because I don't think this was such a simple set to put together. I haven't heard any specifics on possible extension that's just speculation on my part. All I've heard is that whatever they're planning for after is something good

I am a little skeptical that its is just the summer, especially because I don't think this was such a simple set to put together. I haven't heard any specifics on possible extension that's just speculation on my part. All I've heard is that whatever they're planning for after is something good
I mean, unless there's a show lined up to go right after the summer, then i'd preferably run this until the end of the year, switch out shows at the beginning of 2024 and then in like March or April 2024 a new show opens or so. January and February are when they can afford to be without a show anyway.

Plus, since i'm going back in October, i'd love to see this monstrosity while it lives. :lol:

I know people hate to give Disney wins, but I just had a very good day at Disneyland and thought I'd share:
Basically every ride has been fixed up substantially. Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Indy, all running fantastic. They even fixed the BB8 in RotR that's been broken for probably half a year at this point. Clearly, spending at the park has gone up and I'm just really really happy to see these rides how they should be. Rise obviously has some work left, but with the fantastic addition of MMRR and all of new ToonTown, Indy updates, Cars getting fixed up pretty good in the last refurb, idk it just made the park that much nicer to be at. Did everything I wanted to do and then someone despite it being peak season and me leaving 6 hours before park close.

The main thing I really hope Disney gets better at is uptime. EVERY ride went down today. Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Pirates the same time, RotR ofc, MMRR, Indy several times, Alice, RSR, Monorail, Web Slingers were just the ones I saw, I'm sure there were more. It was rough

As for Rogers: The Musical... from what I've heard it really is temporary and they already have something planned out for next. Supposedly it's good too. I'm not a fan of Rogers only being Tuesday-Saturday tho
Disneyland at least for the most parts gets updates on rides and shows enough where I don’t have issues with the parks like others do

My only issues are the dinning selling out in mins and rides that seem to break down daily. Fresh baked and others have had days where 5 plus rides shut down and at 150 for tickets I find that a little ridiculous

Glad you had fun, I’ll be there late June and early July and hope some of the rides get a week down for refurbs before then like big thunder is right now

Its good to hear its not dead

They wont but I think if they want people on there side more Disney should announce a land or two

I'm also confused, DTD is being redone right now.....so this Disney forward is for a new location then. Why spend all this money redoing and adding a grass area with a stage just to tear it down in 5 years

They wont but I think if they want people on there side more Disney should announce a land or two
I wish it was the case that people would rally around local government, even one as inept as anaheim, but disneyland is about to sell out of most, if not all, of its magic keys ... again. people are on disneyland's side in all the ways that matter. it's a drug we are not ready to meaningfully kick.

I wish it was the case that people would rally around local government, even one as inept as anaheim, but disneyland is about to sell out of most, if not all, of its magic keys ... again. people are on disneyland's side in all the ways that matter. it's a drug we are not ready to meaningfully kick.
Well one of the people in power of the local government got let go for basically taking brides, which is why I think we have not heard from Disney in a while in this one

Also Disney at this point has to see that all the parks in the US at least need another gate. Like its just money on the table and especially here in DLR where we dont have much room at add many more rides. We really need a third park so we can add Zootopia, maybe Tron and what not.

Someone posted this website as well on another site

lol

That third park is so small. I was looking up the land its not much land. The Toy Story lot might be bigger

It's not a third park. The plan as proposed on the website contains expansions of Disneyland and DCA, hence why the buildings within that plan are highlighted with the same color as those parks.

It's not a third park. The plan as proposed on the website contains expansions of Disneyland and DCA, hence why the buildings within that plan are highlighted with the same color as those parks.
Got it

I know when they announced it, it was a mini third park that was connected to both.

This plan isn't so bad then seeing DCA get land for a land or two. I was looking at google maps and also found this hidden Mickey. My only concern is them once again trying to block you out from walking into the DLR, as long as i can stay on W Katelle and walk into DTD/DLR then I'm good with these plans

1681243363366.png

That's just the right size for a new Galactic Starcruiser, y'all
evil-dontyou.gif