Disney's California Adventure Overhaul | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's California Adventure Overhaul

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^
YY4IRHT2OJ46TZ2O23PBW6HLMTZX2HKM.jpeg

Last edited:
It was the PeopleMover. Those tracks right there are for Rocket Rods...

large_RODS-.jpg

Here's a POV (it was really quite boring except for the launch and one of the turns).

[video=youtube;_3fU3HEiERw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3fU3HEiERw[/video]

There has been a rumor that the system may be converted back to the original PeopleMover featuring a TRON section... or use the lightcycle concept.

Last edited:
It was the PeopleMover. Those tracks right there are for Rocket Rods...

large_RODS-.jpg

There has been a rumor that the system may be converted back to the original PeopleMover featuring a TRON section... or use the lightcycle concept.

Ahh... I thought those looked like magnet propulsion thingys. Disneyland is such a different beast from what us east coasters understand it to maybe be. I shall never know.

Is anyone making a trip out to DCA this year to check out Cars/Buena Vista Street?

^I'd expect that at present time their only concern of view of the Cars Land mountains is that of paying customers inside the park.

I'm thinking these imagineers have been on an expedition of some sort...

"IT'S 'THE BACKSIDE OF WATER'! THE BACKSIDE OF MOUNTAINS ARE IRRELEVANT!" -- Walt Disney

^I'd expect that at present time their only concern of view of the Cars Land mountains is that of paying customers inside the park.
Because so many people who drive past Disneyland haven't/aren't going to go there?? Also, who cares. It's still part of the park, and should be, if not themed, at least covered up.