Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dollywood!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dollywood-unveils-country-largest-steel-194300431.html
we_sculpture.jpg

Looking amazing. I love the rusty look on the feathers.

:jaw:

Woah . . . that's incredible! I'm just as excited to see that up close as I am the coaster!

Although I already saw the coaster back in November . . . but . . . ajsdkflahksdjah I have no idea when I'll make it back over there to ride it.

To be more correct it is Dollywood Company teaming up with Gaylord Entertainment to bring this water/snow park to the Gaylord Opryland Resort. The water/snow park will sit on some of the land formerly occupied by the Opryland Theme Park.

Does that land include the mall that got flooded? Or did they open it back up?

edit: Opry Mills grand reopening in 68 days

--- Update ---

I guess Dollywood isn't too concerned about any future flooding? I mean I know it's a water park, but that doesn't mean flooding wouldn't do damage.