Dreamworks Theatre with Kung Fu Panda - Coming 2018 | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Dreamworks Theatre with Kung Fu Panda - Coming 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s completely back to normal! Did it last week.

Sweet! I’ve only seen it without the pre-show. Still thought it was fantastic for a theater based attraction. I was especially surprised it wasn’t 3D. Didn’t know that going in.

Advertised as a flex venue and yet, almost 4 years later… nothing new. Absolutely absurd how they haven’t done anything different with this attraction. Bring back Shrek 4D for limited runs (Soarin), reanimate the pre-show to the new screens, add some effects to the walls for some scenes. SOMETHING please! Still think this should’ve been torn down for potter expansion.

Advertised as a flex venue and yet, almost 4 years later… nothing new. Absolutely absurd how they haven’t done anything different with this attraction. Bring back Shrek 4D for limited runs (Soarin), reanimate the pre-show to the new screens, add some effects to the walls for some scenes. SOMETHING please! Still think this should’ve been torn down for potter expansion.
Maybe next year or 2024 we will see a new film. My money is on How to Train Your Dragon or Trolls. I would also think A Bad Guys attraction would also be neat as well.

I really don't get why they didn't just retired TWD early and use that space for this kinda theater (or use a building near minions)

Shrek coming back makes wayyyyy to much sense and you can always bring back KFP for Chinese New Years. HTTYD would be my next choice for a show and if Bad Guys is good that could also be fun. I hope with all love of god Trolls never gets a show

So I'm gonna say this: if it isn't for a Fast and Furious replacement, The Bad Guys being added to DreamWorks Theater would be a genuinely amazing treat to see.

The film seems to be a somewhat successful venture for DreamWorks Animation, so if they continue the franchise; seeing that represented at Universal Studios Hollywood would be fun. I could even see how it'd work for DreamWorks Theater.

So I'm gonna say this: if it isn't for a Fast and Furious replacement, The Bad Guys being added to DreamWorks Theater would be a genuinely amazing treat to see.

The film seems to be a somewhat successful venture for DreamWorks Animation, so if they continue the franchise; seeing that represented at Universal Studios Hollywood would be fun. I could even see how it'd work for DreamWorks Theater.
How would it work in DWT? Maybe a heist to save the world?

Honestly a holiday themed Caper with The Bad Guys, having the Pre-show being with the "theft" and the main theater being the "escape" would be an amazing thing that I would love to see done.

It's probably gonna be Trolls if this is a thing, but I want The Bad Guys at USH fast.
Or maybe HTTYD. That would also be cool.

It's probably gonna be Trolls if this is a thing

giphy.gif

I know it'll never happen, but I won't stop dreaming: for HHN, play highlights of the 1959 movie The Tingler and actually have all the seats vibrate as William Castle intended.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush