Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dry 'n Tame Hotel Speculation (Project 566)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something oddly familiar about a portion of that first drawing. :censored:

With the capacity issues at Volcano Bay, what are the chances the pools at these hotels will be altered to make them more appealing/enticing?

Must resist urge to make joke. Can't help myself. I mean... Certainly some folks will find it appealing the way it looks now.

I could understand the building on the parking lot side being left, but the building that would have been behind The Black Hole being left seems inexplicable at this point. Given the plans for an entrance road, it doesn't make sense to keep that building.

I could understand the building on the parking lot side being left, but the building that would have been behind The Black Hole being left seems inexplicable at this point. Given the plans for an entrance road, it doesn't make sense to keep that building.

Might be using it as a construction office rather than bringing in trailers. Leave it there till the hotel is nearing completion. It can be torn down in days.

I just wanted to bring this back up for no reason.
Screenshot_2017-09-27-16-15-11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.