Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

E.T. Adventure

Jan 9, 2013
Does any one have the layout of the old ET attraction?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Arrival of E.T. in Hollywood
Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal City, California

Producer & Director for Universal Studios Hollywood

Producer and Director for the live publicity stunt of E.T. the Extra Terrestrial arriving at his new home at Universal Studios Hollywood. The hook for the press was E.T. arriving via space ship flying over the San Fernando Valley. Once landed at his new home, E.T. interacted with children from the audience prior to the preview of the new ride. A gala celebrity party was held to celebrate the new ride hosted by Steven Spielberg.

et_full2.jpg

et_full1.jpg

et_full3.jpg

From

http://www.creativeintegrity.net/publicity_events.html

I just realized it's already been 12 damn years already that E.T. closed down on the lower lot . Anybody got any pictures of the ride ????? or posters ????

I hate to bump this thread, but I have a Layout of the entire attraction I found while watching an old travel channel documentary about Universal Studios Japan. I’ll link the documentary down below. I also decided to lay E.T.’s layout over the Revenge of the Mummy’s layout for fun. I’m not too sure how accurate it is, but I gave it my best shot. Lastly, keep in mind that every single E.T. Adventure had identical layouts, while the difference in each incarnation was in the set pieces and animatronic figures. Therefore, this layout also applies to Florida, and the former Hollywood incarnation.
C8755683-1E5E-4CFB-A74E-D89E7E0EB7A1.png
(Skip to 35:30 to see the layout)

So I know this was asked years ago but have anyone got a picture or plan of the E.T. Attraction layout?

Last edited: