E3 2021/Summer Games Fest 2021 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2021/Summer Games Fest 2021

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ubisoft had its presentation today. The most interesting thing to come out of it was Massive Entertainments reveal trailer of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora. Announced back in 2017 and coming exclusively to next-gen consoles.

Ubisoft had its presentation today. The most interesting thing to come out of it was Massive Entertainments reveal trailer of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora. Announced back in 2017 and coming exclusively to next-gen consoles.

The most interesting thing out of Ubisoft, was Rider's Republic. I don't know if this has any of the old Steep devs, but it genuinely looks stellar for a MMO title--especially as a multi-sport MMO title.

Meanwhile, I still can’t actually get a next-gen console…

Plus side is that there are other options to consider for the title--such as Stadia, Luna, Geforce Now, and xCloud once that finally allows for games outside of what is on Game Pass.

Speaking of Avatar, I sincerely wonder how involved Missive and Cameron's relationship was, and to see why Disney decided to partner with them on Star Wars.

Reactions: Legacy
Is it that hard to actually get one? I'm considering an Xbox S because of the price, but do they still sell out within minutes?

The problem that companies like Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo (especially as they're rumored to begin production of the New Nintendo Switch in July), lies in parts. It's the same reason why Playdate's not promising things to be quick with delivery of the products, as elements of those parts would be going to COVID relief right now.

Plus side is that there are other options to consider for the title--such as Stadia, Luna, Geforce Now, and xCloud once that finally allows for games outside of what is on Game Pass.
Legit. Because of my work schedule the last few weeks, I’ve played more XBox through the xCloud than on my console.

Legit. Because of my work schedule the last few weeks, I’ve played more XBox through the xCloud than on my console.

Waiting for the PC launch of xCloud later this month, but I sincerely can't wait; especially with Yakuza 7 seemingly poised to come onto Game Pass tomorrow, gives me all the more reason to get fully invested into the Yakuza series.

oh wait, I forgot to mention that. Yes, Yakuza: Like a Dragon, is heading to Game Pass.

Reactions: Legacy
Waiting for the PC launch of xCloud later this month, but I sincerely can't wait; especially with Yakuza 7 seemingly poised to come onto Game Pass tomorrow, gives me all the more reason to get fully invested into the Yakuza series.

oh wait, I forgot to mention that. Yes, Yakuza: Like a Dragon, is heading to Game Pass.

"7 Yakuza...
Yet No Judgment on PC....
How come Mr. Sega?"

Starfield has leaked on Washington Post: Next-gen Xbox & Pc exclusive; releasing 11-11-22

Last edited:
Plague Tale 2 is such a shock.

And damn, basically every game I’ve wanted or would want to play is coming to Game Pass Day 1 (or in the next couple of months).

This might be the most important announcements of Pirate announcements.

Super jazzed to see Rare finally getting the ability for this.

That was genuinely so bewildering to me. I played the insider flight and none of that stuff was ever shown or even hinted at minus the mermaids and trident. And yet, none of that ever leaked.

I still don’t understand Microsoft’s strategy in the long run, and am interested in the long term financial viability of gamepass

That being said I’m interested in it if they ever get Xcloud up and running