E3 2021/Summer Games Fest 2021 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2021/Summer Games Fest 2021

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nintendo isn't even done yet and has slaughtered every other company this year

Love Halo..but Nintendo has a lot of fun looking gaming coming to switch

I'm probably more picky than most people, but the only things that got me excited were STALKER 2 and RE8 dlc.
And the former got announced years ago, and the latter was practically an inevitability.
Not a great year overall.

Reactions: Grabnar
I’ll give Nintendo a B

besides the Zelda 35th thing being a game and watch

I have easily over 6 first party games To but for the rest of the year and no one company is anywhere near that number
Meh. Metroid was cool. Otherwise I won't be buying anything this year.

At least next year has Pokemon Arceus and maybe (but I doubt it) BOTW2

The only criticism that I do have, is that I kind of wish that for games like Mario Golf and Just Dance, to not be present. Primarily as I wouldn't of minded more time given for titles like Advance Wars and Metroid Dread. Otherwise, it was a fantastic direct IMHO; and I think it hit a lot of notes for me that I genuinely wanted to see.

I don’t have a problem with the Marvel games going with MCU inspired performances. 99.9% of people only know these characters because of the MCU.
Eh, I just like the way Sony does the Spider-Man games and such. Between Spider-Man and the Mile Morales counterpart, they didn't try to make Peter Parker look like Tom Holland and they didn't try to make Miles look like a live action version of the Miles from Into the Spider-Verse.

Eh, I just like the way Sony does the Spider-Man games and such. Between Spider-Man and the Mile Morales counterpart, they didn't try to make Peter Parker look like Tom Holland and they didn't try to make Miles look like a live action version of the Miles from Into the Spider-Verse.
Spider-Man, like Batman, is different tho. There have been so many different interpretations of the character in the public eye that it's easier to convince the people financing the games to do your own thing.

As long as the games are good (and IMO Avengers's story mode was) I don't really care if they have kinda MCU-like characters

Spider-Man, like Batman, is different tho. There have been so many different interpretations of the character in the public eye that it's easier to convince the people financing the games to do your own thing.

As long as the games are good (and IMO Avengers's story mode was) I don't really care if they have kinda MCU-like characters
The story mode for Avengers was Okay, I enjoyed it enough. Eventually you got used to the characters as they are in the game versus the MCU. Out of all villains they could've focused on though, they focused on AIM and MODOK? That's my major nitpick.

Maybe uncoincidentally, I really liked the look of Hawkeye because they didn't try to make him look like MCU Hawkeye and not having seen Bishop or Ms. Marvel yet in the MCU helped with them.