Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 3, 2020
A few years ago, I assumed that the Earthquake attraction has not gotten ANY of the overlays whatsoever. That is!... until I found an article on Halloween Horror Nights fandom discussing a ride/haunted maze hybrid attraction called Dark Torment. For any more information, please let me know, because this haunted attraction is little-known without any known footages (at least Bloody Waters, the Halloween Jaws overlay, has a footage that has surfaced online). Here's the link to this haunt: Dark Torment

I hope that someone still has footage or at least a photo of the haunted house itself (not counting the photo of Jack in the Earthquake attraction, since that's not inside of the supposed haunted house).