Effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) On Entertainment & Tourism Industry | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

Effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) On Entertainment & Tourism Industry

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a though but this may be the end of single riders.But on a bright note ill get an entire ride vehicle to myself on forbidden journey.
Ohhh F....going to have to buy the AP with Front of the line on it then.

I walked on to Potter soooo many times because of Single rider...RIP

Reactions: Tristan
Considering the “spacing” between groups and the fact that they’re all probably bloggers there just to get a few pictures I’d say if you show up in an hour it’d be empty again
Unless they have day specific merch the tills will be empty at the end of the day. Maybe a couple of Auntie Ann's but few bucks today.

Reactions: Andysol
I no longer think that I'll even debate going to the parks within the first month of reopening after seeing that. Does a temperature check even matter when there's literally no distancing prior to the check?

Really curious what the temperature check experience is like.
Like this:

I no longer think that I'll even debate going to the parks within the first month of reopening after seeing that. Does a temperature check even matter when there's literally no distancing prior to the check?
There's warning signs about keeping 6 feet apart everywhere after you park, then 6 foot spaced out stickers in a long line leading to temp checks from what I am seeing on Twitter. Also, only 1 family in elevators at a time.

Expedition Theme Park on Twitter

There's warning signs about keeping 6 feet apart everywhere after you park, then 6 foot spaced out stickers in a long line leading to temp checks from what I am seeing on Twitter. Also, only 1 family in elevators at a time.
Which I appreciate and I'm not sure what else Universal can necessarily do, but I have no interest in dealing with a crowd like that having very little etiquette. I pictured a much cleaner, probably overly-optimistic scenario in my head where distancing actually was done by guests :lol: I know my old TM friends I've talked to who have seen those pictures are no longer dying to get back to work like they were previously.

Reactions: Journey_On
Which I appreciate and I'm not sure what else Universal can necessarily do, but I have no interest in dealing with a crowd like that having very little etiquette. I pictured a much cleaner, probably overly-optimistic scenario in my head where distancing actually was done by guests :lol: I know my old TM friends I've talked to who have seen those pictures are no longer dying to get back to work like they were previously.
Wait for the bloggers to leave, it will be much better.

Judging six feet of separation between folks is kinda hard to do in pictures. Long story short, but my wife and I ended up in a Twitter photo of people hanging out in a park here in LA last weekend, and the tweet went kinda viral because it looked like people weren't social distancing, but IRL people were really well spread out. So, some photos might be a tiny bit deceiving.

Judging six feet of separation between folks is kinda hard to do in pictures. Long story short, but my wife and I ended up in a Twitter photo of people hanging out in a park here in LA last weekend, and the tweet went kinda viral because it looked like people weren't social distancing, but IRL people were really well spread out. So, some photos might be a tiny bit deceiving.

Exactly, people are standing apart but head on photos don't show depth of field correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.