Emeril's CityWalk Replacement | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Emeril's CityWalk Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

amityboattours

Premium Member
Apr 1, 2010
York, England
My guess is that with all the recent success Universal have enjoyed with family friendly ‘concept’ dining, this will be more on the level of Toothsome for cost and food selection/quality than a high end dining experience. The money is in the mid-range these days.

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
My guess is that with all the recent success Universal have enjoyed with family friendly ‘concept’ dining, this will be more on the level of Toothsome for cost and food selection/quality than a high end dining experience. The money is in the mid-range these days.
I'm surprised how cheap Toothsome is most of the time...Only $16 or $17 for lunch/dinner most of the time...Sans a shake haha

sparky

May 11, 2016
Universal's version of The Crystal Palace would be popular. A bountiful buffet and characters all the time. And the placement between both parks makes it even better.
The only buffet that works IMO is a breakfast one. Though I would love to see more character meal options in the parks, or on citywalk

Status
Not open for further replies.