Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Emeril's CityWalk Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vol is the spirit of krack’ertoe the volcano at volcano bay. You can meet vol inside the volcano. Volcano bay is probably one of Universal’s creative best ideas. I really enjoyed it . Need to work some things out but it’s really cool

Vol is the spirit of krack’ertoe the volcano at volcano bay. You can meet vol inside the volcano. Volcano bay is probably one of Universal’s creative best ideas. I really enjoyed it . Need to work some things out but it’s really cool

I shall get back to you next month after I've made my first trip. :thumbsup:

Boy howdy! Big nachos though. I prefer the hidden deck upstairs or just the outside bar by the dancer

:cheers:
I seriously don't understand the fretting about names. Who cares?

I think the name is simple but with so many types of places to eat in CityWalk, simple is good.

I'm getting either a BBQ or steakhouse vibe. I'm leaning towards a BBQ vibe but more importantly, I'm thinking this will be for Royal Pacific and not CityWalk. Either or is progress.

also, as long as it's easily shortened/ "nicknamed".. a la "red oven" or "toothsome" etc

also, as long as it's easily shortened/ "nicknamed".. a la "red oven" or "toothsome" etc
I agree the name is not why I go into a restaurant. If they have good food, great service and reasonable prices (for a theme park) then I'm in. Never ate at Emerils as the fishbowl didn't appeal but 1/2 price happy hour and very reasonable small plates I was all over it. If they put in a Korean BBQ (BigFire works for that too) or a steakhouse I'm going to be very happy.

High end steak place. Was set to open end of this year but pushed back to beginning of next.
That'll be well-received. A 24 oz Porterhouse is exactly what I'm craving after a long day of walking in the Florida sun.

(Actually, I legitimately think it's a good idea.)

Status
Not open for further replies.