Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It is very religious for a theme park, but that's kind of also what the Festival of the Holidays at Epcot is sort of about is seeing what the different cultures do during the Holiday season. Most people tend to enjoy it so I don't see it going anywhere.

I guess I had it in my head that they got rid of it at some point. Maybe that was during covid or did I just invent that?

I'm surprised they still do the processional. Nice to see.

It goes to capacity every show, with the seeming majority of that from dining packages. I'd be shocked if there's five nostalgia act bands in Garden Rocks/Eat to the Beat who can still claim that. Also a nice fringe benefit for the 100s of CMs who get to sing, builds loyalty among them. One of the few things I was certain would come back post-COVID.

Not a fan...
If this were 2003 It’d be a bit jarring. But the inside of the park has changed a lot and this better represents not only the current park, but an easier way to remember where guests parked. My only squabble is that they didn’t name one of the sections after Figment.

If this were 2003 It’d be a bit jarring. But the inside of the park has changed a lot and this better represents not only the current park, but an easier way to remember where guests parked. My only squabble is that they didn’t name one of the sections after Figment.

Exactly how I feel, characters are easier to remember, but odd that not a single one has Figment.

Exactly how I feel, characters are easier to remember, but odd that not a single one has Figment.
It makes more sense given the context that they split the lots into “Earth” and “Space”, I guess. The Earth tram goes to the Heihei, Moana, Dory and Crush lots and “Space” goes to Gamora, Rocket, Wall-E, and Eve.