Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

ESPN WWoS "Bubble" Usage

Celtics fan here! As much as I may enjoy Matisse's Bubble content, I hope he's going home fairly quickly :lol:

Interesting Bubble Vlog from a reporter's POV:

EDIT: Also, it seems as if "The Arena" did finally pick up a sponsorship and is now called "AdventHelath Arena" just in time for the NBA Playoffs. This Arena will also host the NBA Finals and will be the only arena on campus to host Finals games.

Last edited:
Lakers/Blazers are boycotting now so all 3 games today have been postponed. I feel it's just gonna be a 1 game boycott for each team and playoffs will resume after that.

Lakers/Blazers are boycotting now so all 3 games today have been postponed. I feel it's just gonna be a 1 game boycott for each team and playoffs will resume after that.
I wouldn't be so positive. "Sports are the reward for a functioning society" has been the mantra the players are using and right now they don't see us meeting that threshold.

I wouldn't be so positive. "Sports are the reward for a functioning society" has been the mantra the players are using and right now they don't see us meeting that threshold.

If that's the case, they may as well cancel the season. Change won't happen overnight or a week or two from now. If/when the playoffs resume, will they continue to boycott after every shooting?

I absolutely see the rest of the season not happening
I would not be surprised either. They gave it a hell of a shot, but I think the players (who have been using almost all of their press conferences to bring awareness to Briana Taylor) see this happening and renewed protests and they're probably thinking to themselves what are we doing stuck in this bubble and being a distraction?

EDIT:
Players to meet tonight to talk about the situation:

Last edited:
I can't say I'm optimistic that this step leads to any substantial change, but I truly hope it does.