Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

ESPN WWoS "Bubble" Usage

It has. Coronado is the only NBA Resort still closed at the moment.
And coronado is where all the practice courts were for NBA anyway, so I sort of think you could be onto something here. Set up practice courts again for the NCAA at Coronado and just basically rent out the hotel. Coronado will be more financially successful for them in the short term - essentially being rented out - than being mostly empty anyway.

I miss the old way they used to do the Finals courts. It's still awesome that we got to the Finals. A lot of sports people who don't know anything about Disney kept saying it wouldn't work.

The bubble is back. The NBA's G-League will be playing their season at ESPN's WWoS. Well, 18 of 29 teams will as it's all that WDW can accommodate at WWoS. 11 teams were asked to voluntarily opt-out.

The bubble is back. The NBA's G-League will be playing their season at ESPN's WWoS. Well, 18 of 29 teams will as it's all that WDW can accommodate at WWoS. 11 teams were asked to voluntarily opt-out.

Seriously??? Maine doesn't have much lol, GIMME OUR RED CLAWS.

I feel you as a Celtics fan. I think they are going to televise the playoffs at the very least and that. G-League Ignite team is filled with NBA Vets looking for a second chance.
Which is why I was even more excited for the Red Claws. Ugh. Peyton Prichard is not exciting enough to have me all in on the Celts