Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Forum Upgrade

Continue to do the amazing work! Good question but if you consider allowing thread name changes to be done by the OP, will that go through a similar approval process between you and the other mods (along with the time-gap)? Or would that be a little bit more flexible.

Also, great to see new options for gender options. Outside of those two; my last bit is actually on adding for social media platforms on Mastodon, as I know a few of us on the IUForums are opting towards there with Twitter imploding.

After a lengthy battle… VIPs shouldn’t be able to see the video pop up in the corner anymore. If it still shows, clear the cookies/cache. If it still shows after that.. then please let me know.
I was about to post what a great day! Then the video popped up. That’s how I realized I’m not VIP. Looks like I need to upgrade. :lmao:

Glad you won the war though Brian!

After a lengthy battle… VIPs shouldn’t be able to see the video pop up in the corner anymore. If it still shows, clear the cookies/cache. If it still shows after that.. then please let me know.
Thank you for your service.

EDIT: Oh wait I’m still seeing it after clearing cache. My banner says Premium Member. Is that different from VIP? I paid the one time fee, not monthly, but I can do it again if I need to.

Last edited:
Thank you for your service.

EDIT: Oh wait I’m still seeing it after clearing cache. My banner says Premium Member. Is that different from VIP? I paid the one time fee, not monthly, but I can do it again if I need to.
One in the same… hmmm…

If it helps I swear it takes a little bit longer to show up in the corner now. Like a few extra seconds.

EDIT: Nevermind. It’s after me now, as soon as I load a page.
It it desktop, mobile, or both?

And is anyone else having this issue?

Season 5 GIF by The Simpsons