Frozen Ever After | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There's no comments on the Magic Frozen thread on whether it's open or not this morning. They did say about 70 cast members were testing how to react to breakdowns last night....But the thread is super quiet this morning, and it's been busy with discussion up to this morning.

There's no comments on the Magic Frozen thread on whether it's open or not this morning. They did say about 70 cast members were testing how to react to breakdowns last night....But the thread is super quiet this morning, and it's been busy with discussion up to this morning.

Thanks, if you hear anything can you tell me?

Brexit has the attention of many people right now.

The wait time app says 180 minute wait, wonder if it is back up. With that kind of wait time I am assuming some break downs are still happening even while up.

I know they'll never even think of this, but I think they shouldn't have offered FP+ until the ride was ready to go.

Agreed, but this is the case of the right hand not wanting to listen to the left hand. Imagineers knew this was not ready to open, but Disney Marketing didn't want to even think about it not opening. ROL was different, they never changed the hours and they never offered fast passes after announcing the date. It is almost like in that case they listened to each other. But in this case someone did a drop dead date and there was no way they were not opening by that date.

Well we ended up going out. My daughter decided she felt better and we saw it was back up. We had 7:10 fast passes and got in line right around 7:10. The line was long for a fast pass line, but we probably waited about 10 minutes at most and got on. I was told it had been running better today since 2 pm with very little down time. So it seems to be getting better. Everything seemed to be working on our ride thru. It was good, both of us agree it fell flat at the end. The fuzzy Olaf drove my husband crazy, but didn't bother me. The Olaf movement is awesome. The faces look pretty good in person, but their faces look fake a little. Overall it is a neat little ride and the kids will love it. It was more than I expected when this was announced. But my husband was not too impressed since he loved Norway. So people who loved the old ride may have more issues with this.

I do hope DH is right and that this was not fully finished and they will add stuff as this goes on, because I really feel certain scenes are off a little and need more.

I really hope the Marshmallow room is not finished. Seems really bland and unfinished. I feel like Marshmallow should rise up or something at least. Also feel like the backwards portion is really bland considering it is all screens. Hopefully they will continue to add things over night once the ride is running better during the day.

Not sure if some of you are simply looking at the app for stand-by times or if the ride us up/down, but the app has shown it down, when in reality it is open, but not allowing any further Stand-by guests due to the length of current wait (and likelihood of further breakdowns).

It's a nice little ride, but the flaws are obvious and exactly what we expected. Capacity just isn't there.

Reactions: rioriz and Mad Dog
Not sure if some of you are simply looking at the app for stand-by times or if the ride us up/down, but the app has shown it down, when in reality it is open, but not allowing any further Stand-by guests due to the length of current wait (and likelihood of further breakdowns).

It's a nice little ride, but the flaws are obvious and exactly what we expected. Capacity just isn't there.

Yeah the app made it seem like it was down between 2:30/4 time frame, but talking with people there it seems it was running from 2 PM on with no issues. So the app is not a good indicator.

Also, the only reason the FP line is long sometimes is because of the breakdowns. The people who have FPs while it is down can come back later any time. I heard earlier in the day people had a 15 minute wait outside before getting inside for another 15 minute wait. When we got there the line started well inside and was only 10 minutes. Because it had been running smooth for 5 hours, so there was less back up with older fast passes. So I do think the FP line will get better as this ride gets more stable, which will help stand by. As I stated when I first got there Standby was only 90 minutes. I think once this is running more stable the standby line will sit around 90 to 120 minutes in peak season and 75 to 90 minutes in off season. Similar to DM at Universal.

Wanted to add that fast passes are getting harder to get. Just at 30 days out I can find them, but the other 29 days I cannot. And yesterday even at 30 days out I could not get them.