Frozen Ever After | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Darn trolls up to no good again haha, but seriously though I always love lights on videos of this stuff...I did feel bad for the kids though

Darn trolls up to no good again haha, but seriously though I always love lights on videos of this stuff...I did feel bad for the kids though

I am kind of surprised that there is no rail between the walkway and the water. It seems like a safety issue for employees. I understand that it can be very dangerous to fall in the water with the ride systems in the water.
Not sure if it was a urban legend, but the story I heard was that a pirates badly injured, or killed a Disney exec that was visiting the parks

I am kind of surprised that there is no rail between the walkway and the water. It seems like a safety issue for employees. I understand that it can be very dangerous to fall in the water with the ride systems in the water.
Not sure if it was a urban legend, but the story I heard was that a pirates badly injured, or killed a Disney exec that was visiting the parks

On Maelstrom/Frozen the first floor is fairly innocent outside of the load/unload area. The belts that move the vehicles in those areas are pretty dangerous. Otherwise it's mostly just a trough of water.

Upstairs with the switches is extremely dangerous - but if the system is powered down (as it in the first video) it's just a cement trough. Management of Maelstrom has fallen into the upper trough during its early days while the ride was operating and was seriously injured. Knowing the ride system, he pulled himself up onto the set piece before the show door (where Ana and the ice guy, what's his name? are now) If you get sucked into the track switch you're pretty much dead.

Ohh my that is kinda disturbing Those poor people stuck in that room with the pig like thing just giving them a blank blink? Nightmare material.

I think it's pretty neat in that it shows how the scenes are triggered by the boats passing rather than just looping, and the AA's have standby modes where they blink and such instead of just looking dead.

Ohh dear. It needs to be said. I think maybe, just maybe, weight issues are stopping this ride.

It seems like it - there's more people in that boat than i recall people saying were now allowed. Maybe they thought the kids would allow them to fill it more.

And the boat is traveling slower than Olaf, something i've not seen in other videos.

It seems like it - there's more people in that boat than i recall people saying were now allowed. Maybe they thought the kids would allow them to fill it more.

And the boat is traveling slower than Olaf, something i've not seen in other videos.

There were several very large adults in each boat. In one i noticed a larger woman was in the front row. I think i read on here that the sensor that e stops for a boat being low in the water is right on the front. So heavy people front row? Low boat and E stop. It's gonna keep happenibg until they either get different boats or reduce the number on each boat

I think it's pretty neat in that it shows how the scenes are triggered by the boats passing rather than just looping, and the AA's have standby modes where they blink and such instead of just looking dead.[/QUOT

I found the blank stare blink more disturbing than a static figure would have been.
The pig thing made me think of the creepy kids in that old movie with the look alike blond kids. With the blank glowing eyes.

Ohh dear. It needs to be said. I think maybe, just maybe, weight issues are stopping this ride.
There's a poster over on Magic who worked attractions for Maelstrom and said weight is a big issue with this ride. So yes, it probably is.