Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

I dont even remember hearing about trains falling off of the track. I must have missed that. When did that happen and does anyone have any pics.?
I don’t think it really “fell off the track”, that’s hyperbole haha. If I recall the ride derailed during testing, wasn’t that dramatic or anything. Just like a wheel popped off or something.

Can’t recall if there was an incident like that when it was open...

Edit: I am not an authority on this subject, just rumors I vaguely recall. Did not mean to overstate. Please read my next post for some clarification. Thank you.

Last edited:
I don’t think it really “fell off the track”, that’s hyperbole haha. If I recall the ride derailed during testing, wasn’t that dramatic or anything. Just like a wheel popped off or something.

Can’t recall if there was an incident like that when it was open...
Oh wow! I never knew about that! At least it was during testing and not with guests, lol

"Partial derailment" is the rumour I remember hearing. In one of Bio's aerials of the brief HHN construction, a few sections of Hagrid ride vehicle can be seen piled in a lot. I wonder if that is related in any way.

"Partial derailment" is the rumour I remember hearing. In one of Bio's aerials of the brief HHN construction, a few sections of Hagrid ride vehicle can be seen piled in a lot. I wonder if that is related in any way.

That's an extra train they use for parts, no relation. All the issues with axils and such were found and dealt with during ride testing in 2019.

It would take a lot for a coaster to completely derail, I hadn't heard this
I’m not gonna pretend I know a lot about Coasters. Just recalling a rumor I remember hearing haha. I didn’t mean to imply that it like completely derailed or anything. I’m just imagining a wheel popped off or something...if that’s even possible?

Feel bad that I overstated.

“Partial Derailment” sounds like the term I should of used. But What do I know haha?

On another note...I know Hagrid’s is closed today because of the fire. Any more details on what happened?

I’m not gonna pretend I know a lot about Coasters. Just recalling a rumor I remember hearing haha. I didn’t mean to imply that it like completely derailed or anything. I’m just imagining a wheel popped off or something...if that’s even possible?

Feel bad that I overstated.

“Partial Derailment” sounds like the term I should of used. But What do I know haha?

On another note...I know Hagrid’s is closed today because of the fire. Any more details on what happened?
It's possible, but it's also possible that something happened where the tracks switch