General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We are going Halloween weekend is it better ride at Early entry or just wait and get VL passes. Trying to get a feel for how things are going with the parks hitting capacity.

Might be wishful thinking/confirmation bias but a few of the trees have grown a decent bit since my December trip. Others don’t feel much bigger. Since I come sporadically, each time I go on it will probably feel increasingly immersive.

Reactions: shiekra38
Might be wishful thinking/confirmation bias but a few of the trees have grown a decent bit since my December trip. Others don’t feel much bigger. Since I come sporadically, each time I go on it will probably feel increasingly immersive.
Everything has certain 'settled in' since the opening. By next year it will have really grown in even more

Didn't really know where to stick this since all the reopening threads got locked (feel free to move/direct me to where to better post this if I'm missing it). Has there been any information on what Uni's hours will be in December? Currently the official calendar stops at November.

Relating this to Hargird's... similar question with if there's been any news on what early park hours will be and if Hagrid's is included or not for IOA.

Didn't really know where to stick this since all the reopening threads got locked (feel free to move/direct me to where to better post this if I'm missing it). Has there been any information on what Uni's hours will be in December? Currently the official calendar stops at November.

Relating this to Hargird's... similar question with if there's been any news on what early park hours will be and if Hagrid's is included or not for IOA.
I’d expect December hours to be a lot like November hours, with extended hours during Xmas week. Hagrid’s is now included in IOA EPA.

Reactions: Alicia

I’m down here currently and went straight to Hagrid’s during a weekday Early Park Admission. I timed it to be 35 minutes from being in line to off the ride and that’s including getting off my first bike due to a delay and re-boarding another.

Reactions: JoeCamel and tielo
I would give it top spot but I remember Dollywood, Silver Dollar City, etc exist

and also

I've never been to Disneyland
I still gotta visit Silver Dollar City and Dollywood (heard good things about the food once?) and you got to visit Disneyland one day my guy (if not to just experience the glory and majesty that is the Indiana Jones Adventure).

Reactions: shiekra38