General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nope. It's literally right next to the USF entrance. Not many people know about this area and you can just walk in through the security for HRH and Portofino.

They said the one at Margaritaville is closed till 8 so that one is probably too.

In case y’all needed some clarity - it ain’t soft opening tomorrow.
They need to work on this ride and get it ready for the 13th, they can do that without riders in the way. Im more glad than upset although there will still be issues at least they can try now to make opening day as smooth as possible.

They said the one at Margaritaville is closed till 8 so that one is probably too.
The security entrance? I mean, they can try, but i'm not sure how well that's gonna fly with those staying at the resorts.

It’s a new ride. Prepare to be pissed off.

Which is why I would never do opening. I understand if you have a Vlog or whatever, but if you don’t, why put yourself through the torture?
I was planning on going to Hogsmede when it opened because I foolishly thought it wouldn’t be “that bad”. I literally turned around on I-4 after seeing the photos on this very forum.

The security entrance? I mean, they can try, but i'm not sure how well that's gonna fly with those staying at the resorts.

Dang. I’m staying at Sapphire Falls and was planning on just being able to walk over. So now I wonder what time I’ll need to Uber over to the main entrance. This is ridiculous that on site guests are at a big disadvantage here unless they take a paid transportation option.

EDIT: I just looked at my pics from Diagon Alley’s opening and they were running buses from Cabana Bay at 5:30 am and we were inside the park and lined up at the London entrance at 6:00 am. I was kind of expecting the same thing here, but it doesn’t look like the case. I wish Universal was more transparent with things like this.

Last edited:
Can't really say I'm disappointed by the lack of soft opening today since I went there knowing it most likely wouldn't happen anyway. Had a much better time there than I would've had sitting at home all day.
Exactly:lol:. Fun till it aint nun, But better than doing nothing all day lol.

They're normally so supportive and level headed though

No you didn't lol!

Dang. I’m staying at Sapphire Falls and was planning on just being able to walk over. So now I wonder what time I’ll need to Uber over to the main entrance. This is ridiculous that on site guests are at a big disadvantage here unless they take a paid transportation option.

EDIT: I just looked at my pics from Diagon Alley’s opening and they were running buses from Cabana Bay at 5:30 am and we were inside the park and lined up at the London entrance at 6:00 am. I was kind of expecting the same thing here, but it doesn’t look like the case. I wish Universal was more transparent with things like this.

Busses? Doesn't that mean they are taking guests to the main entrance then?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I agree, I'm going Saturday and I'm hoping to be able to ride but these technical issues are gonna piss me off, especially if the ride breaks down after I've waited 2 hours or so in line.

...Okay, but please don’t represent Universal fans or theme park fans in general with your poor attitude. Universal is about to open a roller coaster with a world record 7 separate launches that goes forwards, backwards, and has drop track and you’re over here trying to make the rest of us look bad with your unreasonable expectations. You know exactly what to expect if you go this weekend, it’s been spelled out for you very clearly many times on this forum for many months. Be patient with it and realize you’re among the first to experience a ride that is an industry first. Enjoy the attraction but prepare for downtime.

I was talking to a friend who is a TM (obviously no names) who said the softs weren't happening because "the ride isn't reliable for the public yet". When I said, well, gee, the media decends en masse tomorrow and opening is two days away, eyes were rolled and I got "tell me something I dont know..."

Busses? Doesn't that mean they are taking guests to the main entrance then?

I don’t think they will be operating transportation as early for this ride as they were for Diagon Alley. Or will they?

I’m sorry if this was covered in the original thread, but what are we expecting at the Media Day tomorrow? A grand ceremony? If so, what time? I know Tom Felton and Rupert Grint were seen around Universal today. Any word on who all might make an appearance tomorrow and when?