Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Reviews from TM previews have historically been over exaggerated. Interested to see what the APs have to say.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that most people are going to be a little overly dramatic this year :lol: It's been a rough year and people are going to eat this up regardless.

----

HHN Bar has opened:

HHN Bar Maze spoilers:

More queue layout detail:

Last edited:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that most people are going to be a little overly dramatic this year :lol: It's been a rough year and people are going to eat this up regardless.

----

HHN Bar has opened:

HHN Bar Maze spoilers:

More queue layout detail:

A maze where no one jumps out at me and tries to scare me, sign me up! (Not sarcasm I really just don’t like being scared or having people in my face trying to do so. I’m chicken, yes I’m aware)

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread but if anyone has spoilers (description only) for the houses I would love to read it.

It seems like Tooth Fairy is the big favorite from the TM Preview.

I've also heard that the houses have both gone down quite a few times so far for some separate issues, so definitely be patient with them this weekend. They still have a lot of stuff to work out with how last minute this is.

Last edited:
@Ringwraith said Icons is “HTTP 404” so either not found or doesn’t exist :look:
Or....error..

Changing the subject a tad, but I have a friend who was cast as a scare actor on a stage type show. That’s all they could confirm for me, could this be the makeshift stage they put up near the crepe stand?
It's being utilized for Superstar, but maybe it's due for a Halloween hijack

Nothing has been removed from the BJ house.
From the house...no. From the building....yes.

Universal's Epic Halloween Spooktacular

There...I saved 2020
If this is "epic," I'd hate to see a full-fledged event

Some vague (barely) spoilers:

Mandalorian house confirmed!