Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Set up is underway at Universal Studios Florida, as queues and decorations are showing up at the park for this weekend’s “Halloween Seasonal Experience Testing”, which will feature 2 haunted houses and more.

This test run for a hhn lite daytime event is really cool! I won't be able to attend, so what do y'all think are the chances they'll be any video of walkthroughs of the tested houses this year?

As it stands now, zero. The houses are opening under a "Testing" monicker. If they decide to extend and open for the season - then I'd say we'd see walkthroughs.

So is it worth staying on property for this event at all?

Other than the convenience of already being on property in the morning?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
sorry if this has already been asked/discussed, but since it looks as if all houses except Eilish are to return next year, how would this year’s preview be presented? Or, rather, how will next year be pitched to guests? “Come see 6 new houses and 4 returning favorites from that miniature test we did last year because the full event was cancelled but we had to do something from September-November! ”?

a very tiny group of people will see these houses, (compared to the millions of guests that hhn gets) by next year this halloween testing event will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

So, if Eilish is indeed out for next year, I wonder if we'll basically get the same house but without any references to Eilish? Like maybe they just take the existing concept and rebrand it as an original seeing as how they already have much of it built. From the rumors that had leaked out, it was seemingly very creepy. If they just remove the Eilish music and references, they can probably create their own original story to match the existing product.

Also, the last spec map that came out a few days ago made clear that the TCM house was going to be based on the original movie. But it seemed like through our rumors, it was pretty determined that it was going to be based on the 3D film. Looking back through this thread, I didn't see any mention of it (maybe I missed it), but any clarity would be much appreciated :)