Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

So I saw on here that the Premier Pass reservations went down for a bit but besides that it sounds like it didn't sell out that fast? Is it sold out? Just curious how it all went today with that and is that any sort of indicator for how this weekend will go. The way we are all salivating over these two houses, myself included, kinda has me laughing like man we are a desperate world and group of people. But I see the news of the two houses EVERYWHERE on fb and other social media so again it continues to make me worry that this weekend will be insane and VQ will fill up fast. Granted I am not gonna try until Sunday however people will carry over from Saturday or want second helpings, so I don't know if Sunday will help at all.
It is sold out as of right now. I think this weekend is gonna be something to be seen. Have you ever been to the passholders HHN days, I expect it to be like that lol.

It is sold out as of right now. I think this weekend is gonna be something to be seen. Have you ever been to the passholders HHN days, I expect it to be like that lol.

And I'm sure reservations would have filled almost immediately had the Passholder preview been on Saturday instead. There are zero available rooms at on-site hotels for Saturday night, so I'll double down on this weekend being slammed.

Did some of the BJ house get scavenged to make the tribute store? I've been hoping that BJ would be a house they open but i have a feeling they used parts of it to make the tribute store. How far past halloween do yall think the house will operate. Likely the sunday and possibly monday right.

Did some of the BJ house get scavenged to make the tribute store? I've been hoping that BJ would be a house they open but i have a feeling they used parts of it to make the tribute store. How far past halloween do yall think the house will operate. Likely the sunday and possibly monday right.
No. Bj room in the store was always gonna be there

And I'm sure reservations would have filled almost immediately had the Passholder preview been on Saturday instead. There are zero available rooms at on-site hotels for Saturday night, so I'll double down on this weekend being slammed.
I have three days to try to get in haha, I hope I can

Should I even bother trying on Sunday???? Lol

Should I even bother trying on Sunday???? Lol
Same I’m set to go on Sunday and kinda getting nervous with how crazy everyone will be. I mean I’m picking up my AP that day but fingers crossed I’ll be able to see the houses, if anything y’all can find me at the bar with my hhn shirt on

HIGH!

My god, is no one reading my posts? I literally answer this question multiple times a day.

As it stands, the only house not expected to come back next year is Eillish.

LOL. You are very patient and it’s appreciated.

I think he was expressing concern he wouldn’t see this house this year as opposed to never being able to see it.

However that has also been addressed - this is a test. If the weekend goes well it’s likely back successive weekends. Time will tell.

With IOA being the early entry park starting this week, is there any advantage to staying on property? Namely at Endless or Cabana Bay for this event? Especially since there are no king beds at either property.

HIGH!

My god, is no one reading my posts? I literally answer this question multiple times a day.

sorry if this has already been asked/discussed, but since it looks as if all houses except Eilish are to return next year, how would this year’s preview be presented? Or, rather, how will next year be pitched to guests? “Come see 6 new houses and 4 returning favorites from that miniature test we did last year because the full event was cancelled but we had to do something from September-November! ”?

HIGH!

I am sorry, I figured my post would be met with that type of reaction, but I haven’t been keeping up with the forums very much and there is a lot to sift through, so I just wanted to ask the questionnstraight out

sorry if this has already been asked/discussed, but since it looks as if all houses except Eilish are to return next year, how would this year’s preview be presented? Or, rather, how will next year be pitched to guests? “Come see 6 new houses and 4 returning favorites from that miniature test we did last year because the full event was cancelled but we had to do something from September-November! ”?
I doubt they'll mention anything about "returning"...but we'll see

Also, I'd like to see them try to fit that all on a billboard

They don't have to 'present' what is happening this weekend at all next year. This is their 'Halloween Seasonal Experience' while next year will be 'Halloween Horror Nights'. They likely won't mention the seasonal experience at all in promotional material for HHN.

“HHN 2021”

“Back and better than ever”

“Come see [#] horrifying haunted houses and [#] terrifying zones.”

“But no AoV.”

“HHN 2021”

“Back and better than ever”

“Come see [#] horrifying haunted houses and [#] terrifying zones.”

“But no AoV.”

Pretty much, as I've mentioned before, the upside to HHN being canceled is they have an Anniversary year to reopen with. That'll be quiet easy to market since you've got a horror homecoming of sorts.