Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I realize there could be some assumptions regarding everything and I want to make it clear: While I know that gears are turning in B79, there is no guarantee that the house will even be made public, and I have not promised that in any of my posts. I urge yall to look at the Puppet Theatre leak, which flew completely under the radar when it came to casting and filming. I have no info on how that happened.

I'm still looking to the 1st in case anything does happen, but nothing has been promised by me. HHNRumors probably has a better grasp on this than I do tbh. I don't want this to turn into a debacle when/if nothing is open come November.

I realize there could be some assumptions regarding everything and I want to make it clear: While I know that gears are turning in B79, there is no guarantee that the house will even be made public, and I have not promised that in any of my posts. I urge yall to look at the Puppet Theatre leak, which flew completely under the radar when it came to casting and filming. I have no info on how that happened.

I'm still looking to the 1st in case anything does happen, but nothing has been promised by me. HHNRumors probably has a better grasp on this than I do tbh. I don't want this to turn into a debacle when/if nothing is open come November.
I don’t think they did outside casting for puppet theatre. They could have possibly done that with people in creative, makeup, etc.

When they have rehearsals and a performance set for performers, things look at bit better for house opening to the public.

One last post and then I'm out (at least for the season) because this happens too often at this point.

Now that more people are vouching for BJ happening and HHNRumors is even saying a dress rehearsal is scheduled, this should be a learning lesson about being snarky and rude af when people try to contribute rumors. Even if it doesn't happen, there's clearly enough moving around behind the scenes for it to be a valid discussion point at this point. I didn't attack anyone. I defended those posting rumors while folks like Jay and several others on here tweeted rude nonsense like this mocking Gambit simply for sharing what they heard. They didn't even claim it as fact. Simply offered up what they heard and got attacked by members for it.

Don't preach positivity while bringing the actual toxicity to the community. Rumors should be allowed to flow and be discussed without mockery just because it's hard to believe. This stuff should be fun.

And with that, I bow out of this discussion.

Happy Spooking.

tenor.gif

My guy, this tweet is from days before I even read anything on here. I don’t browse the forums because of actual toxicity. I came here gave my option, was attacked and so I left and talked on twitter. I never mocked anyone on here, and was simply joking with a friend. I come here once I a blue moon and tweeted that before I even knew you guys were talking about this rumor on here. I’m not arguing this anymore.

Reactions: RevFreako
No one attacked you here. You claimed in your post not to have sources and then got mad that I assumed you had no sources. That's not an attack lol. You then proceeded to sarcastically call Legacy's posts "interesting" and stuff like that. I literally just asked that we not dismiss rumors and apparently that's too much :lol:
I disagree, and believe that I was attacked for giving my opinion. I never mocked anyone and just wanted to continue the converstation and give my Point of view. Like I’ve said, I hope it opens and I’m wrong about what I’ve heard.

Reactions: RevFreako
I s
I'm going to stop after this to prevent further derailing the thread, but notice that no one else is being shut down for doubting this possibly happening?

This tweet alone insinuates that you were somehow shutdown for insider information despite offering up none and claiming that you had no sources on the matter (Exact quote being: "I was just joking, I have no idea of any houses will open but I’d assume not"). There's just no need for the false narrative.

Have a real discussion with us and don't just run off and make false claims on Twitter. Nothing gets resolved and things just get messy like this.

Ok

If I’m hoping to do Beetlejuice(assuming it comes) and the other two houses on November 1, how early do I need to be at the park?
Park opens at 8:00 if it does come I plan on getting at the parks around 7:00. For tooth fairy and brides opening got to the park an hour early and was easily able to do them multiple times. If they plan on using virtual which will probably happen than just be on property around 8.

Reactions: BoSoxFan1022
If I’m hoping to do Beetlejuice(assuming it comes) and the other two houses on November 1, how early do I need to be at the park?

Assuming they do virtual queue--and I think they'd have to--I'll be on property, phone in hand, by 7:40. Remember to budget in time for parking and COVID check.

"The Orlando Effect" means even if houses are walk-ins Saturday, BJ at least is going to be SLAMMED Sunday.

Reactions: Bort
I just hope we know for sure one way or the other soon. Im already to anxious planning my weekend in Orlando between parks hitting capacity, hitting Volcano Bay before it closes, trying DHS and getting into ROTR, Halloween crowds I need to know to strategize as best I can soon haha. However am thankful like I said for the early park access for USF that does make it better as a AP

Hearing there WILL be a house opening Saturday and Sunday next week for Halloween. No other further details other than it’ll be “a preview for next year”. Rehearsals start Monday too.
We'll see. I'd like you to be right.