Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 66 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
FirmActualGavial-size_restricted.gif

With sources coming up and saying this is in order to keep it for next year, it makes me feel a lot better knowing it's ok if I miss it.
Just afraid that something might happen now and August with it.

EDIT: HOLY HELL IT IS BEAUTIFUL.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
I mean, from the outside “You need to run this house one day to use it next year, but you also can’t tell anyone you’re running the house” doesn’t make much sense. But whatever, it’s a nice treat for the locals
I don’t think WB is the one saying, “Don’t make a big deal out of this.” I think Universal had no intention of opening it until the had to, so they’re looking at doing the bare minimum. They open the house, let some people in, then close it. By all accounts, they’re treating this like an obligation.

I also see it as free b-roll footage for the announcement if they intend on making it for next year. Like Legacy said, there was no intentions, its just something that could be test for the house, to see if they are capable to deal with the walkthroughs it will have next year. WB made their money with the merch, they don't have a problem of the slightest with Universal.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I hope we get a heads ups at least for it if not marketing. Also why would they put up that art for one day why could they not just open it without the big art