Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I feel like at this point the only question is it’s open tomorrow or only Sunday.
Prob only Sunday, last I heard there were only cast members scheduled for Sunday. That piece of the pie is what ultimately made me decide to skip out on this weekend.
But with news that there will be different ops.... Change things....
Maybe that's the whole point of the different staffing, didn't want to schedule regulars.

Reactions: Living Dead Dude
Prob only Sunday, last I heard there were only cast members scheduled for Sunday. That piece of the pie is what ultimately made me decide to skip out on this weekend.
Maybe that's the whole point of the different staffing, didn't want to schedule regulars.
It just seems really weird not to open on Halloween but I also think only Sunday

I'm hearing Saturday and Sunday and quite possibly beyond. I'm also hearing expectations should be low.

If people wait huge lines and it’s as scary as ghostbusters last year it’s gonna be a mess.
If people wait in a long line for something that was never announced to be opened, that’s on them. If people wait in long lines for something that was never announced and will existing as a glorified soft opening (with no expectation of it being open the entire day), that too is on them.

Thus, the lack of an announcement.
It just seems really weird not to open on Halloween but I also think only Sunday
They don’t want to open it. They’re doing it because they’re obligated to.

staying at cabana bay. How’s the line so far?
[/QUOTE]
not bad as of now but I got in a little over 5 min ago

Looks like it opens at 10. Now I’m off to the airport unfortunately because I wasn’t going to change my flight until we got confirmation. And now it’s too late for me.

Attachments

• 900566B2-39A5-4D2F-A906-73D94A664D21.jpeg
    900566B2-39A5-4D2F-A906-73D94A664D21.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: HHNObsession
Universal Orlando is offering guests a Halloween treat as they are set to open a haunted house inspired by the 1988 film, Beetlejuice, today.