Halloween Horror Nights 12 at USS | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 12 at USS

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 17, 2015
Sherman Oaks, CA
Singapore is already getting ready... its not much.
But figured I'd pass it along.

I will say this, their auditions don't come across as anxiety inducing & nerve-wracking like our auditions on the west coast.

**NOTE: Last year their first house announcement was mid-June, so it won't be long before we see updates during the summer!

This year's event page has been updated with all houses, SZs, shows & more... except for one house, that has yet to be announced!

masthead_11251440.jpg
Check link below for details:
Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 12

4 houses:
- Netflix's Sweet Home
- Cursed Scrolls: Dynasty of Destiny
- Singapore's Most Haunted: The Killings
-
?¿?¿?
3 SZs:
- The Lost Kampung
- Vampire Alley
- Nether-Land

3 shows:
- Dark Dreams
- Ocu.lar's Rave
- Night Terrors
1 upcharge experience:

1000012747.jpg

My favorite updater for all things HHN Singapore has shared his article about this year's event, helpful breakdowns & references to previous HHN events! Click link below for the spooky:
HHN12 REVEALED: Halloween Horror Nights 12 Event Guide

Reactions: Legacy
4 houses:
- Netflix's Sweet Home
- Cursed Scrolls: Dynasty of Destiny
- Singapore's Most Haunted: The Killings
-
?¿?¿?

Last house:
1724756533175.jpeg
Created in collaboration with TEAM WANG design (Jackson Wang), experience Under The Castle and uncover sinister secrets of the cursed castle engulfed with an eerie green glow. Fans of Jackson Wang can look out for easter eggs from his Magic Man album, as well as popular characters Pumpkie and Spookie from Team Wang design SPARKLES.

HHN 12 REVEALED: Halloween Horror Nights 12 Event Guide

Reactions: Wesker69
YEP!!! I'm so proud of Jackson. Love him! Sure they'll throw in references from his album, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a GOT7 reference here/there too! (GOT7 is the group he's part of)

What's great about this collab is Singapore had a KPOP themed house a few years ago, so this makes it come full circle with Jackson

*continues to die in fanboy*