Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alright people, so now that we know most of the lineup, just wanna ask. What is your most anticipated maze and least anticipated maze for 2019?(If the lineup is true)

most anticipated: FMTWM (time for doggo to return with a vengance), ghostbusters (it's ghostbusters), stranger things (surpising i know, but season 2 has tons of more potential) and creepshow (tons of potential)
least anticipated: HO1C (i know it's a blast from the past, but i just kinda want something different) and klown (HHNmaniacs post above)

Reactions: Jaden
Most nticipated maze: Ghostbusters. The maze is gonna be amazing, all the sets and characters they're gonna use are gonna be incredible. Please don't screw up.

Least anticipated: This is a really hard choice, because this lineup looks amazing, but if I had to choose it actually would be Klowns based on Manics said above, but I really hope Im wrong, and HHN actually impresses me with that maze.

Alright people, so now that we know most of the lineup, just wanna ask. What is your most anticipated maze and least anticipated maze for 2019?(If the lineup is true)

Most Anticipated: House of 1000 Corpses. The more I think about it the more I realize that if they are gonna essentially give it a do over, it’ll be a pretty great maze. I’m excited to see how ours does compared to Orlando’s because Orlando is probably gonna make a damn good house. Plus it’s the first Hollywood maze I ever discovered on YouTube which led me to the event.

Least Anticipated: Frankenstein meets the Wolfman. Seem to be in the minority here but I just can’t get excited for this maze, even though I think it will be good. Frankenstein felt everywhere in last year’s maze and I really wish we could’ve gotten Gilman or more Dracula this year. Klowns is also near the bottom for me because I could easily see it ending up like TFP

Least Anticipated: Frankenstein meets the Wolfman. Seem to be in the minority here but I just can’t get excited for this maze, even though I think it will be good. Frankenstein felt everywhere in last year’s maze and I really wish we could’ve gotten Gilman or more Dracula this year. Klowns is also near the bottom for me because I could easily see it ending up like TFP
Why would Murdy let the maze that he cares about more than probably any other maze this year end like that one?

Reactions: hhnlover
I was referring to Klowns.
My bad but to add onto my point so I think all of us love the property of Killer Klowns and the fun elements of it.

I love it a lot my problem is that they will try to make it scary and it will remove a lot of the aspects that make Klowns fun. It could be a complete maze but the fun aspects like the Ball Pit, Balloons, maybe even the Popcorn Gun won't even be in the maze because they won't want to (Even though Queen Mary's Circus had a Ball Pit and it has had one for the past couple years).

Those fun aspects won't be able to be done well or at all and then the Klowns probably won't end up Scary. It's a situation that I'm concerned about and it's why it's at the bottom for me. The Mummy Queue is also incredibly tight and cramped in a way where every year since 2016 they have just gone Scene - Black Wall - Scene - Black wall.

My bad but to add onto my point so I think all of us love the property of Killer Klowns and the fun elements of it.

I love it a lot my problem is that they will try to make it scary and it will remove a lot of the aspects that make Klowns fun. It could be a complete maze but the fun aspects like the Ball Pit, Balloons, maybe even the Popcorn Gun won't even be in the maze because they won't want to (Even though Queen Mary's Circus had a Ball Pit and it has had one for the past couple years).

Those fun aspects won't be able to be done well or at all and then the Klowns probably won't end up Scary. It's a situation that I'm concerned about and it's why it's at the bottom for me. The Mummy Queue is also incredibly tight and cramped in a way where every year since 2016 they have just gone Scene - Black Wall - Scene - Black wall.

Exactly, plus Murdy probably isn’t too excited for it considering we didn’t get it last year. It could be good but I’m picturing the costumes ending up like the Demogorgans and being really unproportional

most anticipated: FMTWM (time for doggo to return with a vengance), ghostbusters (it's ghostbusters), stranger things (surpising i know, but season 2 has tons of more potential) and creepshow (tons of potential)
least anticipated: HO1C (i know it's a blast from the past, but i just kinda want something different) and klown (HHNmaniacs post above)
So you go to Hollywood’s event @hhnlover?

Most anticipated: Creepshow and FMTW. Creepshow was one of the first horror movies i ever watched so i have a really nostalgic feeling towards it. It has the potential to be SO good with the character designs and if they get the lighting right for this house i think itll be amazing. For FMTW i think that Frankenstein was used a lot last year, but his design is really cool so i dont mind seeing him again. However i think wolfman got shafted last year and now he finally has the chance to be featured more prominently in a maze which im really excited about, also more Slash score.

Least anticipated: HOTC, this was kind of hard to pick considering how good the potential lineup is, but considering we've had this maze twice before it naturally ends up here. However i think this maze has the potential to be really good, ive never actually seen the movie, but i feel like this maze would have the same mood as a texas chainsaw maze and ive loved both of the ones ive gone in at HHN (Blood Brothers and ToT).

Most Conflicting maze: KKFoS, i have no idea what this maze is going to be. I like a little camp in my horror movies, but this movie is full on campy and i dont really see the appeal to turn it into a maze. Best case scenario itll be a really fun maze, something along the lines of krampus where its nice to look at, not too scary, and an overall good time. Worst case scenario it'll completely miss the mark, be completely unscary, and be comparable to This is the end.

Do we have leak lineup for the scare zones yet

Christmas in Hell, The First Purge 2, Happy Death Day 2Annabelle, Toxxxic Tunnel, & the Gauntlet will be entirely themed to the music of Motley Crue

But no, scarezones don’t usually leak on the Hollywood side unless it’s something scrapped(AHS Cult) or something predictable(Purge)

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
We know most of the lineup? AM I missing something? Aren't we still speculating as only 3 have been announced? Help me out here....

We know most of the lineup? AM I missing something? Aren't we still speculating as only 3 have been announced? Help me out here....
It’s all speculation till it’s announced, but from legacy’s clues and other insider information we pretty much know the lineup aside from one maze that’s going into the tram garages that we have a few ideas floating around for.