Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 168 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From the info I’ve pulled over the last few weeks since the originally lineup crashed and burned
Waterworld: Something Halloween (?)
Universal Boulevard: The Walking Dead Attraction
Parisian Courtyard: Classic Monsters
Mummy Queue: Trick ‘r Treat (Confirmed)
SS29: Stranger Things (Confirmed)
Metro Sets: Poltergeist
Outside 747: The First Purge (?)
Backlot (AHS/FDTD): Horrors of Blumhouse 2 (?)
This whole things gotten turned on it’s head I’m a tad lost but enjoying the speculation

From the info I’ve pulled over the last few weeks since the originally lineup crashed and burned
Waterworld: Something Halloween (?)
Universal Boulevard: The Walking Dead Attraction
Parisian Courtyard: Classic Monsters
Mummy Queue: Trick ‘r Treat (Confirmed)
SS29: Stranger Things (Confirmed)
Metro Sets: Poltergeist
Outside 747: The First Purge (?)
Backlot (AHS/FDTD): Horrors of Blumhouse 2 (?)
This whole things gotten turned on it’s head I’m a tad lost but enjoying the speculation

What I find a bit hilarious, and also sort of sad, is that based on some YouTube and Twitter comments I've been seeing these past few days, a lot of people are still hooked on the original "leaked/rumored lineup" still, unaware of what's been discussed here in these past few weeks regarding misinformation and such. The one including IT, AHS, The Thing, and on a couple of YouTube videos, oddly The Conjuring. It's going to be disheartening for them because if Parisian Courtyard is the next maze to be announced, to them, they'll basically think the rumored lineup from a few months back is still accurate. Meaning it won't be till either end of July-early August when they realize most of those hyped IPs aren't coming. It kinda sucks.

Last edited:
Oh yea... something interesting I forgot to point out about SS29... apparently that soundstage is being used to film "Family Feud".. I know its a decent sized soundstage, but I just can't see them filming Family Feud AND have the Stranger Things maze inside too. I haven't seen any taping listings for audiences in quite a while, so I wonder if the Studio Tour guides are just spouting off random filming location info even though the soundstage is currently being used for HHN...

I did see the Family Feud sign outside, but still... very weird

I thought Horrors of Blumhouse 1.0 was pretty good(especially Sinister), but I really don’t want it to get a sequel. If it does, should we expect Insidious, Truth or Dare, and Sinister? If ToD shows up I will be so pissed since that smiley face was laughable

I checked and FF is still offering tickets for tickets for taping shows the next two weeks.

So either FF moved to a new SS or it will be sharing the SS.

Reactions: Wesker69
They're probably building Stanger Things off site and then rebuilding a week or two before the event. They've done that quite a few times.

If I remember correctly Murdy did say a week or two ago that they were waiting for a show to wrap before Stranger Things construction began, so expect stuff to happen once Family Feud wraps

Reactions: Wesker69
Ah okay. I was so confused by that whole situation since Murdy said all the mazes were under construction but yet, SS29 was being used for tapings.

Also, they really need to get the SS28 area cleared out to be used for the Stranger Things queue.. and apparently load-in space for sets/props for Stranger Things.

Ah okay. I was so confused by that whole situation since Murdy said all the mazes were under construction but yet, SS29 was being used for tapings.

Also, they really need to get the SS28 area cleared out to be used for the Stranger Things queue.. and apparently load-in space for sets/props for Stranger Things.

Going to bet, SS28 won't be the queue of Stranger Things.

Instead, it'll wrap around, from the right side of the TF Entrance, then over to 29.

Reactions: StonedAtTheParks
Damn, Killer Clowns From Outer Space would've made sense as a replacement for IT and would be amazing.

EDIT: Okay then, so Orlando has announced KCFOS as a scare zone. Damn you Orlando, now I'm really jealous. Im starting to feel like Orlando is gonna beat Hollywood this year.

Last edited:
that would be terrible & make no sense whatsoever, BUT.... that is probably exactly why it'll happen lol

Yeah, not a fan of it either, but that's my best guess on how ST will be handled for queue, as I have doubts that they will be able to get whatever is being done on SS28 by then.

The only other thought, is using 22-25's plot for queue, but even that is not only terrible, but would be possibly problematic, considering the fire lane.

Damn, Killer Clowns From Outer Space would've made sense as a replacement for IT and would be amazing.

EDIT: Okay then, so Orlando has announced KCFOS as a scare zone. Damn you Orlando, now I'm really jealous. Im starting to feel like Orlando is gonna beat Hollywood this year.
:bored: