Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 190 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Properties we’ve already said we don’t want this year that haven’t been announced or aren’t happening:

- Insidious
- Truth or Dare
- The Purge in Blumhouse
- Titans of Terror(Freddy, Jason, Leatherface)
- SAW
- Slender Man
- This is the End
- Rocker Maze
- Leatherface
- Ash vs Evil Dead

Any chance this “middle finger” house will be a Leatherface type deal? All the mazes are under construction, the facades are all there, and I don’t think this maze is just gonna get plopped on us

Edit - Holy *censored in HW* if Horrors of Blumhouse gets Truth or Dare, Insidious, and Sinister. Orlando is supposedly getting HDD and Ouija along with a third property isn’t theirs, good thing I’m trying to go to both

Which 3rd property are they getting?

BTW, I don't see us ever getting any of the Titans ever again due to the WB event..

I just realized what it is....
Here we are excited about UCM...
But that's not the case...
It's going to be JABBAWOCKEEZ VS. DRACULA or some crap
Don't do this to me, Murdy... don't... it hurts...

I just realized what it is....
Here we are excited about UCM...
But that's not the case...
It's going to be JABBAWOCKEEZ VS. DRACULA or some crap
Don't do this to me, Murdy... don't... it hurts...

He finally gave Universal Monsters Remix an actual built maze. Just watch lol

I still don’t buy Truth or Dare, but IF Truth or Dare, Blumhouse, and Purge are all happening this year HHN Hollywood will need a proper funeral. Why not just give us a original? Even a 3D maze can be really creative, Orlando’s The Inbetween is considered one of their better houses and that one wouldn’t be expensive to replicate here.

Which 3rd property are they getting?

BTW, I don't see us ever getting any of the Titans ever again due to the WB event..

Don’t know about their 3rd property, but the rest of their lineup is speculated to be:

- Wizard of Oz(in a Soundstage!!)
- Carnival Junkyard(with delapidated flat rides)
- Halloween 4
- Blumhouse 2.0 ft HDD, Ouija, & ???
- Poltergeist
- House with plant-Human hybrids with a single light source

All of that along with Dead Exposure: Patient Zero, Slaughter Sinema, Trick ‘r Treat, & Stranger Things.

Looks like we’re going to Horror Made Here and Universal Orlando this year! Jk

*I thought it was hilarious that in the comments for The First Purge announcement people were giving promos for WB’s Conjuring and IT mazes lol*

Wait, so Truth or Dare "replaced" Halloween? Well this confusion is making up for months of speculation we all could have been doing a while back, lol

We are technically getting this haha

good lord. Isn’t UCM one of his dream properties? I’m realllyyy hoping these are all just Leatherface rumors.

So just an update this is our speculated lineup right?:

- The Walking Dead
- Halloween 4(Waterworld Queue)
- Hotel Transylvania ft UCM(Parisian Courtyard)
- Stranger Things(Soundstage 29)
- Trick ‘r Treat(Mummy Queue)
- Poltergeist(747 Queue)
- The First Purge(Metro Sets)
- The Horrors of Blumhouse: Sinister, ???, Ouija?(FDTD Tent)

Edit - I know AHS is gone but that’s honestly such a hilarious middle finger to Asylum, Coven, & Cult that they got replaced by a sequel to a 2017 maze with a repeating property(though I do love Sinister) and a movie with a Snapchat filter villain. Hopefully the 3rd property in there is good

Last edited:
We are technically getting this haha

297WMa.gif

That..makes me worried.

Reactions: cdogsumo
I'm just confused about the fact that lots of us immediately mentioned Truth or Dare, but now it's shifted towards something having to do with UCM, if we're still even getting it that is.