Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 206 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

giphy.gif

My guess with no conjecture..they'd have to negotiate using the actor's likeness for the maze. And considering that she had passed away at the age of 12; they may have quite a bit of murky water to try to get her likeliness for a Maze adaptation.
Another reason could be that music and/or sound effects overlap with her dialogue making it difficult to clean or edit. It would be a LOT easier to record a soundalike than to try to edit/filter out the dialogue SFX overlapping the original track. Theoretically, they could, but the cuts would sound out-of-place with the background noise in there. Trust me, coming from someone who has done post sound on some *smaller* films, it’s difficult.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Sorry for this question, but is it likely that we get the same dates for the event that Orlando already revealed?

Yeah, I had a feeling getting Heather O'Rourke's likeness wasn't gonna be feasible, especially with last year's Shining Jack masks. I wonder if they will even use Zelda Rubinstein's audio or make any reference to her character as well.

Reactions: Horror Lover
Another reason could be that music and/or sound effects overlap with her dialogue making it difficult to clean or edit. It would be a LOT easier to record a soundalike than to try to edit/filter out the dialogue SFX overlapping the original track. Theoretically, they could, but the cuts would sound out-of-place with the background noise in there. Trust me, coming from someone who has done post sound on some *smaller* films, it’s difficult.

This exactly. Also, I didn't know you did post-sound Freak, I may be doing a film sometime soon, lemme know your rates lol

As far as I understand, they haven't revealed dates yet.

I'd say, wait for MSS or SLA this weekend; and we'll probably get an indication for tickets.

Oh ok, thank you, I think that I saw the dates for Orlando begin in September 14th, there is a possibility that for Hollywood starts on a different day?

As far as I understand, they haven't revealed dates yet.

I'd say, wait for MSS or SLA for the next few weeks; and we'll probably get an indication for tickets.

Putting this in, I now feel like an idiot; as I thought SLA was next week, to when it's actually on the 25th-26th.

giphy.gif

Hollywood usually starts the same day now, prob for the last 5-7 years.

Yup, and it shouldn't change (unless hell froze over).

Sorry for this question, but is it likely that we get the same dates for the event that Orlando already revealed?
The event will start Friday, Sept 14th (just like Orlando)..
The event will most likely end Saturday, November 3rd

I don't know why everyone else is dancing around it like it is some big dark secret. The actual event dates are never the exact same because Orlando runs for more nights than Hollywood. We don't start doing Thursdays/Sundays right away like they do. Hope that helps.

Reactions: hhnush