Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 209 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sounds like the PERFECT TIME TO DO SCREAM

Have to imagine they’ll at least try for that next year. It’s the only major slasher film they haven’t done yet, I love Hellraiser but it doesn’t have the same pull

Edit - No Get Out this year. Watching the panel right now

Last edited:
Aiello also gave a mention to Quiet Place for why that wouldn't work..and I get his logic as opposed to Murdy.

Why? Wellll.....

200.gif

Aiello also gave a mention to Quiet Place for why that wouldn't work..and I get his logic as opposed to Murdy.

Why? Wellll.....

200.gif

A Quiet Place makes sense(although when 2 drops that’s probably coming), but the Get Out/Purge situation is a head scratcher; I guess they can’t say that it was marketing forced.

maze treatment photo of trick r treat
Screenshot_2018-07-29_at_8.10.38_PM.png

Can’t see it

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
So I don't know whether or not to feel depressed that Skeletor is in a Purge film..

raw

A good panel, but WB; QM; and SF all knocked it out better than Universal.

I’m really surprised they didn’t announce Poltergeist or Halloween. Especially Poltergeist when they were talking about horror properties and the fact they were talking about Halloween for a little bit