Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Y’all complain too much, can we please be happy we’re getting an event because the Hollywood forum is always so negative about things. By all means, feel free to express frustration but also consider:

-Exorcist (assuming it is coming back) is gonna be in the SoundStage! They may make it bigger and better than before
-The website is saying we’ll have scarezones!
-Pandora’s Box is coming back and whether ya liked it or not, it means new people at the event may be able to experience a house irl they saw on YouTube and thought they would never get to do.
-The TCM house looks pretty cool from what we can see of it!

I get that there’s disappointment about a lot of things, the black walls, how poorly Universal is managing things, Beetlejuice goin away, etc. But this forum needs some positivity in it. Please.
Unpopular Opinion: I absolutely loved Pandora's Box and that was my favorite maze of 2019, so I am stoked to see it come back!

What if Mummy location is actually Bettlejuice and not TCM? I mean, it does have a graveyard/tomb set as far as we know, which BJ most definitely has. It was also one of the first built and has stayed up since last year, probably because they knew it'd be sticking around?

Not an amazing theory or anything, but could the book be creepshow? I'm sure this has already probably been brought up, but seems like a safe property that fits the facade of perisian. I'm also hoping for, though I know it won't happen, some type of storybook related original in the vein of Holidayz.

I enjoy Hollywood's event for what it is, but as a long time visitor it's just so repetitive. How many times are they going to milk Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, and Michael Myers? These characters have appeared in over a dozen mazes since 2007. Happy it's going on this year, but I'll just stick to Orlando.

Someone on here said that the terror tram was set to come back in 2020 and said that the planned theme was “horrible” I wonder if we’re getting that theme this year

I wonder why they decided to change it to Halloween kills because the Halloween 3 facade was up and everthing

Attachments

• 76F5C804-4403-49C3-9883-C38721C24DED.jpeg
    76F5C804-4403-49C3-9883-C38721C24DED.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 53
The Forever Purge Terror Tram maybe lol (probably wouldn't be bad either)

Hopefully they build a gauntlet in the demolished whoville sets and add more cohesion between parts.
FP Terror Tram would capture my interest

I wonder why they decided to change it to Halloween kills because the Halloween 3 facade was up and everthing
Whatever the reason is, I’m all for it. Modern day MM raising chaos inside of a maze