Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wish I liked H3 like everyone else lol

It’s my favorite bad movie. So bad, it’s good. Somehow captures the essence of the Halloween season with a WTF plot line and plenty of hilariously tone def moments. I highly recommend seeing a screen of it if you ever have the chance, or watching it with a group of friends after a few drinks.

7DYb.gif

For me, the Terror Tram is something that is insanely cool the first few times you do it... and then it's repeat value diminishes when you realize it changes very little from year to year.

Though I do still appreciate the unique aspects of it (like it or not, it is a one of a kind experience), but for the hard core fan, it's not much of a priority at this point. Though I can imagine it's still quite a draw for a first time visitor.... and it's also got to be a pretty good people eater, from a throughput point of view.

True, if USH still wants to bring back the Tram Tour, then they need to come up with something new. Something new and fantastic other than taking guests somewhere in the backlot and dropping them off to be scared of by scare actors. Until then, I think it's best they don't bring it back.

Why would they add Michael Myers into a maze based on a film that doesn't have him in it?

I posted this in the Orlando thread, but they could have the bar scene where the Halloween trailer is playing on the TV. Round the corner to transition into the next scene and BAM! MM jump scare.

Hollywood’s TCM in 2016 was one of the scariest houses I’ve been through on either coasts. I rarely get that nervous going through a house, but the cast was just that good. Hoping they can do it justice again.

I posted this in the Orlando thread, but they could have the bar scene where the Halloween trailer is playing on the TV. Round the corner to transition into the next scene and BAM! MM jump scare.

Hollywood’s TCM in 2016 was one of the scariest houses I’ve been through on either coasts. I rarely get that nervous going through a house, but the cast was just that good. Hoping they can do it justice again.

Ah, gotcha. That is actually a clever idea!! I don't mind TCM for the record. It just seems to be in the rotation a lot.

If there isn’t MM, Halloween maze won’t be good and I’m sticking to that. Agree with TCM 2016

Just asked about HHN 2021 - there is no confidence in a full event this year but there is confidence in an alternative offering that would be reminiscent of how Fright Fest operates at SFMM except much - much lighter in terms of atmosphere.

So, an Osaka method albeit with the mazes as upcharge individually.

That..isn't that bad of an idea, to be completely honest.