Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I actually replied to that tweet, and the author said he believed that the TVs were still there, under the facade. If that's the case, they could be easily removed if needed.

That depends. If they use that space as extended queue for Pets, or as for a potential maze for HHN, wouldn't it make sense to keep those TV screens on for the sake of videos to be played as people wait?

I really hope they save that former TWDA space for a house venue. That area is fairly spacious inside and the event could use a proper indoor venue as that’s hard to come by at USH.

It could be our equivalent of Orlando's Parade Building.. plus, with Parisian Courtyard gone, a maze in TWD building will draw traffic to that corner of the park and help spread crowds a little..

There's no real reason to advertise it. The man is obviously very public-facing, but the public is still not obviously entitled to every facet of his life, especially stuff as private employee classification. It's also probably easier to facilitate given that he lives full-time overseas.
Oh, absolutely. It’s not something he nor Universal has any obligation to make public. That’s why his tweet caught my attention; it’s a public disclosure of an employment status. I don’t even think it would have clicked if it wasn’t a rumor in the first place.

So far there’s 3 queues
WaterWorld queue
Mummy queue
Jurassic World queue

Are there any more that y’all saw?

So far there’s 3 queues
WaterWorld queue
Mummy queue
Jurassic World queue

Are there any more that y’all saw?

From Aaron, There appears to be two lines of small white tents. I'm guessing it's more for setting up for JW overflow queue to factor in COVID.

EwUEq66VoAAMiu5

From Aaron, There appears to be two lines of small white tents. I'm guessing it's more for setting up for JW overflow queue to factor in COVID.

I would think that would be more for normal park operations with COVID protocols in place. It'll be a popular attraction when the park reopens and they'll have to space it out, eve with limited capacity.

Unless there's some house construction in that area....If that's the case then disregard, might be a house queue.

I would think that would be more for normal park operations with COVID protocols in place. It'll be a popular attraction when the park reopens and they'll have to space it out, eve with limited capacity.

Unless there's some house construction in that area....If that's the case then disregard, might be a house queue.
Agreed, I think even if there was meant to be a maze there last year, 99% chance there won't be one this year just by virtue of them needing to space out the line and it being a little higher in demand for a while because of the new additions.
In general I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of things get cut or moved for the sake of spacing things out, like I assume either we'll have one less backlot maze than usual, or they'll have to move the exit for at least one of them, since the bottleneck that can form between the metro exit and the 747 enterance and exit seems like it could be a bit of a problem.

Reactions: deadbydawn