Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
When I went on a Friday a few weeks ago, about a third of the cast of KKfOS was missing and in especially obvious spots. It was a real bummer.

Not revealing source, but think Tuesday through Sunday next year.
Replying to myself. Now let's look at my original post. I said, "think Tuesday through Sunday next year." Did I say all weeks? No. Here is my story though. HHN next year is definitely 5 days a week, most likely Wed-Sun. Halloween is on a Tuesday next year. Go to my original post. Think Tuesday through Sunday next year.

Replying to myself. Now let's look at my original post. I said, "think Tuesday through Sunday next year." Did I say all weeks? No. Here is my story though. HHN next year is definitely 5 days a week, most likely Wed-Sun. Halloween is on a Tuesday next year. Go to my original post. Think Tuesday through Sunday next year.
A) Stop being a jerk
B) Why did you withhold clarifying yourself and instead respond with snark?

Echoing wondering what won house of the year... and how it's determined (I think guest ratings)?

We should know for sure soon, but I’m expecting it to be La Llorona. They were #1 since week 2. El Pueblo was the #1 street the entire time.

Reactions: Brian G.