Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to come clean. I've always thought Exterminatorz would make a great maze and I'm annoyed that Orlando gets to do that concept as a house first.

I need to come clean. I've always thought Exterminatorz would make a great maze and I'm annoyed that Orlando gets to do that concept as a house first.
I mean to be fair, it's different enough that exterminatorz isnt not in the cards eventually, even though tbh I don't think they pay a lot of thought to past SZ concepts really anyway.

EDIT: Adding on as @salismetho brought something up, but..could Cabinet of Curiosities have a tie to an IP? Murdy has spoken that all the scarezones are original, but Cabinet of Curiosities has a relation to something in name: the GDT Netflix series.

Likely means nothing, but odd nonetheless. Especially given GDT and Hollywood have collabed in the past.

Last edited:
I didn’t see any of the leaks. So, I’m not sure what exactly got posted, but there’s definitely a lot more to look forward to that hasn’t been spoiled, that’s for sure. Going to feel like day and night compared to last year IMO. First time in a while I feel like the event might rival 2011-2016 years.

Last edited:
I hate how much you are all hyping me up for this event.

I really hope it's as exciting as most of you are leading me to believe it will be (death eaters, more scare zones and mazes then ever and most are new or using themes again but brand new mazes)

If I'm not mistaken, those have been there for the original TWD attraction. It's a TV monitor. They were just to play clips as people waited in line.

If I'm not mistaken, those have been there for the original TWD attraction. It's a TV monitor. They were just to play clips as people waited in line.
They look new to me but you're probably right.
Here's hoping they use it to give house lore or something rather than just showing announcement trailers and CryptTV clips.

Does USH HHN merch sell online? If yes, does it get lumped into the USO website? I would assume no, but I cannot recall seeing Hollywood's merch appear online.

I would love to come out and visit for KKFOS 2, but unfortunately I am on the East coast and a flight out to Cali is not in the cards this year. Hoping to snag a shirt or something with the Klowns on it :grin:

Does USH HHN merch sell online? If yes, does it get lumped into the USO website? I would assume no, but I cannot recall seeing Hollywood's merch appear online.

I would love to come out and visit for KKFOS 2, but unfortunately I am on the East coast and a flight out to Cali is not in the cards this year. Hoping to snag a shirt or something with the Klowns on it :grin:
They don't but I think its a business they should get into

Status
Not open for further replies.