Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna miss you Spec Season, it's been fun. The only thing I'm still curious about as it doesn't seem to be answered on the site is what the Haunted Forest thing is by Animal Actors

Reactions: Clive
So far, I think this lineup this year is pretty decent. UCM, The Weekend, & Horror Hotel are definitely what I’m looking forward.

Anyways, it’s been a fun spec! See ya next year

Last edited:
Reactions: Freak
Until November speculation thread. Although it's not been as much of a party over here as the Orlando thread is, it was still fun!

See y'all on opening night! If you see me there, don't be afraid to say hi!

Hollywood line up this year is exciting glad I broke out from lurking on here.. It was fun and can’t wait till November to start speculating on next years event see you in the fog

Gonna miss you Spec Season, it's been fun. The only thing I'm still curious about as it doesn't seem to be answered on the site is what the Haunted Forest thing is by Animal Actors

I guarantee you they wouldn’t bother spending money to decorate that area if there isn’t going to be a little fun thing there.

Don’t want to get expectations too high, but there a few small surprises that won’t be discovered until preview.

I'm curious to know what the exclusive backlot experience will be on the R.I.P. and if I spent money wisely lol.

The return of Jabbawockeez means more time for mazes, er I mean houses. I'll definitely duck out of that part of the R.I.P. tour.

Thanks for a great spec season guys! Once again thanks to all the insiders and stuff for giving us clues to decipher and stuff to talk about. Thanks to the moderators for making this a safe and welcoming place.

Reactions: deadbydawn
Status
Not open for further replies.