Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Tips & Tricks

I’m sure this has been answered already, but for the comp ticket attached to the platinum pass, do you need to make a reservation? Or just show up to the gate?
Also how does that work if I wanted to go for the last few hours of daytime ops?
Thanks!
Show up

you can go into the park if your pass isn’t blocked out and then there is a little stand with a person handing out wristbands

whats the best option for parking? If we were to take the tram up?
The metro station is there. But need a metro card to park (you have to use a card at one of the pay stations after you park)
Or take the metro there from a station closer to you but metro I think closes at mid night

I didn't get a code, but I got an email saying I qualified and that a code will be sent soon. Which is pretty good for me because I already have Peacock, so I'll gladly take an extra 6 months.

No real source on this but per a facebook conversation. Someone told me that you can on any day you use your free pass if you are a platinum AP, you can also upgrade to The Front of the Line pass. Sold out or not.

No clue if its true but if someone is going in the next week and could not get a pass, try it with you free pass and let us know how it goes

So, I’ll be in Orlando for a week starting Thursday, and we’re doing HHN Friday with express tickets. Weirdly, nobody responded to my post in the Tips and Tricks thread over there, so posting here to see if anyone else has made the trek this year (or recently) and had any insights.

We’re not doing the Stay and Scream thing or spending time in the park during the day — just a visit to HHN on Friday night and then a return trip to IOA a week from Wednesday to do Velocicoaster, Hagrid’s, etc. (Primary reason for the trip is WDW and Epcot 40th.)

First time attending the Orlando event so any insight would be awesome

So, I’ll be in Orlando for a week starting Thursday, and we’re doing HHN Friday with express tickets. Weirdly, nobody responded to my post in the Tips and Tricks thread over there, so posting here to see if anyone else has made the trek this year (or recently) and had any insights.

We’re not doing the Stay and Scream thing or spending time in the park during the day — just a visit to HHN on Friday night and then a return trip to IOA a week from Wednesday to do Velocicoaster, Hagrid’s, etc. (Primary reason for the trip is WDW and Epcot 40th.)

First time attending the Orlando event so any insight would be awesome
If you’re not doing stay and scream, Express will be your best friend. You’re gonna need it this late in the game lol

Question: if you want to show up at HHN later at night, do they discount parking after a certain time? It would suck if you showed up at 10:30 or 11 to get a house or two in before going home only to have to pay $30 for parking.

Question: if you want to show up at HHN later at night, do they discount parking after a certain time? It would suck if you showed up at 10:30 or 11 to get a house or two in before going home only to have to pay $30 for parking.
From what I have seen, no. I do know City Walk at a certain time, they just stop charging, but during HHN, not sure. Went there late last week to see Halloween Kills (I want to say around 10) and they were still charging people coming in late, from what I could see. Had a friend show up at 10:45 and she was charged too (ofcourse, just the $5...which...if you plan it smart.....well.....IYKYK).

Thank you! How can I check if it’s a permitted night? I was planning on going in the daytime and staying

Simply go here and check through Pass ID, from there they should mention the bits to know.