Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I obviously am not speaking for those in the actual know, but from what I've gathered there are only a total of like 3 houses that people have guessed are coming and the rest is literal speculation.
Are you counting chucky in those 3? I’m assuming the 3 are chucky last of us and monsters right? And the rest is just unknown

Hehehehehe I actually have a theory that Parisian is an adaptation of the scarezone Pueblo del Terror from last year. And la lechuza that’s being rumored is just the final third of the house. Pueblo de Terror is the only original that got merch in Hollywood last year it had to have been a test to see if there’s demand for the characters The maze itself has a lot of attributes that compilation houses have specifically the flat facade in the middle of the house. I think it makes sense idk. Also murdy said there’s 2 mazes this year with artwork transitions. 1 is probably the rumored return of Holidayz in hell and the other can definitely be this. Here’s a little edit I made of that flat facade to kinda give you a visual of my thesis
This. I want this!

HHN uploaded a teaser about tv static on Tik Tok. This makes me think a house might be the ring because of the static tv teaser. Also they posted a glitching tv teaser and it sounds like someone is putting a tape into a VCR.

Also remember when HHN replied to a tweet from lady gaga? This might mean American horror stories is making a return to both coasts.

I don’t think AHS ever comes back. Especially after the leaked DCA survey asking about it as a IP for a possible adult oriented Halloween event. But the Ring is pretty cool for a guess. Murdy has said he’s wanted to do it.

Last edited:
I mean it has to be the ring I can't see the teaser meaning anything else. I wonder if holidays in hell is actually Creepshow I would love the series to come to hhn. It seems like a very good series.

This is a image I found

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    177.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Actually many people commented the ring on the tiktok video. That means a lot of people know the ring might possibly come. It's just not shown on the speculation map. Might be taking over demon slayer because demon slayer will never happen.

Some people commented the video might mean the ring, the poltergeist, or Fnaf is coming. I'm thinking it could be the ring or the poltergeist because the Fnaf movie doesn't come out til October.

Hold up, I wanna address the narrative about certain properties not coming because the movie isn’t out yet. That is false. In 2017, Insidious 4 was used as an IP and the movie didn’t come out until 2018.

Really? What do you think might be the top secret ip on the speculation map? I assume it's something we've always wanted but never got yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.