Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming it's because the IP isn't as hot as 10 years ago but any reason we aren't getting a Saw maze for the new movies coming out next month?
If I had to guess, combination of unimpressive GSAT scores in 2017, lack of interest in pre-event surveys, poor performance for Jigsaw and Spiral, and Lionsgate not wanting to play very nice previously and only letting them see a short portion of Jigsaw back in 2017 resulting in heavy use of reused traps from 2009 and 2010. In general, I'm sure they'd be willing to bring back Saw, but right now they have an abundance of hot ticket items that render it unneccessary.

a-bugs-life-hopper.gif

Exterminatorz Tram? I like it. Finally a new creative original concept for Tram. Haven’t had that since Hollywood Harry’s debut in 2016. Should be a fun theme!

I personally don’t buy Evil Dead Rise but we shall find out.

Exterminatorz Terror Tram?! Oh count me in, I loved that scarezone in 2015. From my experience, those actors did a great job! Brings back memories when it was my first year of HHN and me and my friend were hesitant to step forward because a chainsaw rat-person was going ham on anyone who would pass by.

Looks like Exorcist really is gonna be the original after all. Honestly if you got rid of this and Holidayz, I think this I would’ve liked this lineup even more. It’s funny that we have two mazes that focus on demonic possession here.

Now that I think about it…if Exorcist is a redo of 2016 (and 2021) would that be the first time in recent history that a house was recycled twice?

I know we have had plenty of recycles recently (La Llorona, AvP, Killer Klowns, Pandora’s Box, Halloween IV) but it does seem strange to recycle AGAIN especially with the 2021 recycle being so recent (even if it did well with guest surveys) AND a reboot that directly references the original dropping this Halloween season.

Maybe I’m reading into it too much…

Gonna shout it out to the ethos, but hypothetically speaking: couldn't it just be Blumhouse V4 with M3GAN (featuring props from the film that got shipped to the prop shop) and Believer as the main duo? Kind of surprised people haven't wondered on that being a potentiality. (plus Horrors of Blumhouse did really well with the balance of the two last year).

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
I am DOWN for Exorcist: Believer. It's not high on my anticipation list, but it is way better than being stuck with the original again. Count me IN!!! I had a good feeling when I saw that trailer a week ago that it could work, so I am very amped that's the direction they're going in. I had faith they wouldn't repeat the same maze 3 times, but ya know, things happen haha.

Never realized Chucky wasn't officially announced or on the website haha. I like the name, sounds like fun, and sounds like it could span the entire franchise, which I would love because it would take me back to the good ol days of 07-08 when Freddy and Jason's mazes were like that.

Universal Monsters sounds fun, just wish it had a better subtitle than Unmasked. Jeckyll/Hyde, Phantom and Hunchback?! Hell yes! I remember Phantom and Hunchback being rumored, but nothing about Jekyll/Hyde and Invisible Man. Didn't care for the Invisible Man portion of the original UCM as everyone else, but we'll see how this pans out.

Dang, we're eating GOOD this morning.

What if…we don’t get Evil Dead Rise?
Honestly I doubt that. Murdy already confirmed that TWD space this year will be an IP and UHH didn't really change much so it would be very easy for them to just do EDR. But if it's not EDR I don't mind tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.