Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehehehe I actually have a theory that Parisian is an adaptation of the scarezone Pueblo del Terror from last year. And la lechuza that’s being rumored is just the final third of the house. Pueblo de Terror is the only original that got merch in Hollywood last year it had to have been a test to see if there’s demand for the characters The maze itself has a lot of attributes that compilation houses have specifically the flat facade in the middle of the house. I think it makes sense idk. Also murdy said there’s 2 mazes this year with artwork transitions. 1 is probably the rumored return of Holidayz in hell and the other can definitely be this. Here’s a little edit I made of that flat facade to kinda give you a visual of my thesis
yooooooooooo

I was debating on going to Orlando for Dueling Dragons, but I think I’ll settle with this one for this maze. Hollywood always nails it with these types of mazes and it’s why La Llorona was my favorite last year.

Dang so we still have 3 more announcements left... a bit disappointed we didn't get them today since Orlando dropped everything Friday. Bummer :eek:ops:

On the last spec map it said Exterminatorz was the theme for this year's Terror Tram, so I'm assuming it's for that.
oooooh I didn't see that! Wouldn't mind it but it should def be a maze. I still curious about the Terror Tram "celebrities" thing because I felt like that idea had a lot of potential (or at least what I was thinking it could mean). A hollywood backlot party gone wrong with paparazzi chainsaws would be so cool lol.

Okay so we're still waiting to see if Evil Dead Rise is in the horror hotel location (I'm hoping for that personally), and the tent out back seems like it will be Holidayz. I'm dying to know what the show(s) will be. Terror Tram, I wonder if they'll utilize the Nope set again, they could do something different there if they wanted (not sure if there's any licensing stipulations about its use).

Really liked the Slash track they played at the presentation.

Doing RIP one night so it will be cool to see what extras are on offer this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.